COVID-19 Virus.

Phil Perry

Thanks, NP.. I am not too worried for myself..  One of my team members ended up losing sense of smell for a couple of days.. the other was a more tired - both double jabbed and otherwise just like having a bad cold, so it is doing its job. But if it is Delta, concerned for the 15 year old daughter who is not vaccinated yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting article, of course it comes from the daily mail, but find a lot of their articles to be closer to the truth than most main stream deceptive rags. Not forgetting they sensationalise things a bit to much.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10062775/US-Chinese-scientists-planning-create-brand-new-coronavirus-leaked-proposals-show.html

"US and Chinese scientists were planning to create a new coronavirus before the pandemic erupted, leaked proposals show. 

Last month, a grant application submitted to the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (Darpa) revealed that an international team of scientists had planned to mix genetic data of similar strains to create a new virus.

The grant application was made in 2018 and leaked to Drastic, the pandemic origins analysis group." 

• Informative 1

2 hours ago, Fliteright said:

I’d hate to be that afraid of a portion of society who you fear, the unvaxed, we are coming to get you😂

See my response on the other thread.. The vaxxed should (generally) have no fear of the unvaxxed - It's the vaxxed likely to suffer the long term and fatal problems associated with Covid - not the vaxxed - they should enjoy that false sense of security..

• Agree 1

As more information surfaces more make the right decision. FR's club is getting more exclusive. He who laugh's last las laugh's longest doesn't apply when you can't breathe. Immuno-compromised CAN'T have the vaccine. People like them are the ones who suffer and can do nothing about it. Nev

5 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Immuno-compromised CAN'T have the vaccine.

I'm immune compromised, from my understanding, it depends on the vaccine type. When I had my first astra zenica jab a week or more ago, they made me stay in the clinic for half an hour, contacted me a some hours later and the next morning to check I hadn't had an adverse reaction. At the time was feeling awful, but they explained the type of reactions I may get and they were right, took me a few days to get back to normal and the first couple of day had no energy at all. Now I feel fine and the clinic rang me this morning to see how I was and if I wanted to come in for an assessment, which I didn't.

They told me they wouldn't give me the pfizer jab as immune compromised people seem to react badly to it, will see how I go with the next jab in December.

15 hours ago, facthunter said:

The group I'm aware of have had extensive Cancer treatment.

That does really destroy your immune system, had a taste of that back in the 1970's, reckon if had gone through the entire treatment, wouldn't be here today, it was horrific and probably why my system is struggling now.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1