COVID-19 Virus.

Phil Perry

20 minutes ago, nomadpete said:

Anyway, glad you are back to your norm now, Will.

I forgot to mention that around the time of the second jab, I copped about 20-30 wasp bites. Maybe it was that causing a prolonged period of nerves firing. Even one sting makes nerve endings a bit lively, so possibly that many had a longer term delayed effect. Also unlikely to get a GB reaction on a second AZ shot if it wasn't experienced on the first shot. Particularly so as AZ is a single vector vaccine with both jabs the same, as opposed to Sputnik which is a two vector vaccine. But then again, I think both Pfizer shots are the same and side effects are more common on the second shot.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

Received an invitation to have my booster today.. Walking in tomorrow to get it.. Let you know how it goes.. I will be asking for AZ.

You don't get a choice here.  Pfizer is the only one approved for booster regardless of what you got for first 2 doses.  I think Moderna may be approved soon for booster.

• Like 1

Don't feel too bad.. today AZ was pulled from the booster list, on their own advice because "the data is not there".. But then, when you delve a little further, they have decided toi focus their efforts in other countries as demand here was waned. Given it is all on the NHS, the demand can only wane because the government deem it to... brown paper bags come to mind,,,

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. As I said in the Federal election thread.. use your vote wisely...

As a swinging voter, regardless of what I thought of the other mob, I would definitely be sending a message to the LNP that they need to find integrity, especially with peoples' lives. Yes, Gladys was a state premier, but the behaviour runs through the party it seems.

It doesn't mean I would vote Labor, either.

• Sad 2

Corruption at the GOLD standard, They have a rule in NSW that Developers can't donate money but they have plenty of ways of getting around it. They just hate their ICAC and have bagged it incessantly.. So big was the attack that IF Gladys gets cleared it will look as if interference helped THAT result.. Nev.  

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, red750 said:

Back to Covid. I see where a man in northern Italy has died after he attended a Covid party, with the intention of catching the disease so he would build immunity and not need vaccination. Huh? 

Classic Darwinism, in action.  He got one thing right, he definitely doesn't need a vaccination.

They are still on about the mandates for vaccination. Claiming it breaches the Nuremburg Code. Technically that may be, but that was written 70+ years ago after Adolf's meddling. Surely this is different.

They can mandate:

That you cannot drive (or carry passengers) unless you/they wear a seatbelt.

That you cannot ride a bike without a helmet.

That you cannot drive and talk on a mobile phone.

That you cannot drive through a red light.

That you cannot exceed posted speed limits.

That you must slow down when passing stationary emergency vehicles or roadworks.

That you cannot drive with more than the specified blood/alcohol content (varies between states.

That you cannot drive at night with a broken tail light.

And yet they are wrong when they mandate that provided you don't have any proven medical reasons to do otherwise, that you cannot work or visit locations where you could catch/spread the virus unless you have taken the available precautions to protect yourself and others. No-one with reasonable cause is forced to get vaccinated.

How many must die or be seriously ill waiting 25 years for the vaccine to be no longer considered "experimental"?

• Like 2

It is not about you getting the Covid, nobody gives a stuff about you getting it. It is about you getting it because you wouldn't get the jab and then clogging up the hospital system. What government should be saying is that unvaccinated  people will be last in the queue fro hospital places.

In Central Qld the First Australians (I think that is what is politically correct for Abos) have not stepped up to be vaccinated. I think they are at about 40% double jabbed. But it is our problem according to the media. We have to do something to make them want to be jabbed. I reckon just tell them the truth, No jab, big risk and our hospitals will not cope.

Of course there are many non aboriginals who are equally stupid, in fact more so, because they have probably had better education and easier lifestyles.

• Agree 1

No don't send us a footballer, we don't need the sexual assaults, instead of covid. Just keep our young women safe.

They sent them into a high school in Qld and some of the girls contacted them and the footballers indulged themselves. Our bush fire brigade volounteers have to have a blue card, but that doesn't apply to footballers.