Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the skeleton has emerged from the cupboard:

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/books-magazines/books/mary-trump-book-review-donald-trumps-father-fred-painted-as-the-true-villain/news-story/eb590b4237ffd5f7db207ff9d5e79ae0

As a clinical psychologist, with a PhD in Advanced Psychological Studies, Dr Trump also seems to have no qualms at all about casually analysing his personality, in frequently brutal detail. But ultimately, all the embarrassing anecdotes and explosive behind-the-scenes revelations paint a picture of Donald Trump as a victim – of his childhood, his dysfunctional family, and most of all, his domineering father, Fred Trump.

Mary Trump has a simple reason for writing this book.

“Donald, following the lead of my grandfather and with the complicity, silence and inaction of his siblings, destroyed my father. I can’t let him destroy my country.”

As so often happens family abuse  affect generations. Plenty of examples of it .. It's not as if Donald behaved like a recluse and people in the US were ignorant of his shortcomings as a Presidential Candidate.  Europe has always considered the US as immature politically with some justification it could be said.. Iran goes back thousands of years as an entity and is always keen to stress it's NOT an ARAB Country. Bush named his rockets CRUSADER. and said the war is Not about oil, even though the Murdoch papers there at the time said "Oil will be almost FREE when the war is done.". The US$ rules the mind, the GOD of the USA.  It's the purpose and method of retaining POWER.Nev

Crikey, he almost looks normal with grey hair. Almost. Also looks like the hair style has become a bit less alien. Someone must have tapped him on the shoulder and talked him into a makeover. All he needs to do now is lose the fake tan and it's goodby orange person.

12456430-16x9-xlarge.jpg

Edited by willedoo

Did anybody notice that two days ago, the White House stopped the US hospitals from notifying the CDC (centre for disease  control) of Covid-19 deaths and cases?

Coincidentally, now that all reports of covid deaths must be directly reported to the white house, suddenly they dropped to about a third of what they had been. As if by magic.

Even more coincidentally, on tonight's news, the honorable Mister Trump was seen on screen shutting up a reporter who had the audacity to mention the death rate. Mr Trump presented a piece of paper from his team who 'proved' that the USA has the lowest death rate in the world. Based on today's claimed deaths for the last 24hrs, I'm not surprised.

He didn't actually say what period of time his numbers were calculated over.

And it looks like he's had a respray.

Either that or he overdosed on vitamin A (carotinoids).

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

10 hours ago, old man emu said:

Did you also see that several big Rock groups, including the Stones have either issued Trump with Cease and Desist notices, or have set their lawyers to work because His Orangeness has used their music without permission, thus breaching copyright?

His Orangeness got to where he is by using other people's money, so why not their music as well?

He has always considered himself above the law and has used brinkmanship with creditors to wiggle out of several disastrous investments- leaving lots of little guys in ruin. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I cannot see how Trump can claim to have the lowest Covid 19 death rate. It bears no comparison with the North Korean figures. They have been even more successful than China in keeping numbers down. No cases and no deaths In N Korea and only about 3 deaths per million of population in China

I don't think you'll convince Mr Tan to admit anything like that , Yenn.

After I watched the complete interview (not just the few seconds our news showed us), I could only see the ranting of a nutter who is using the oldest political trick in the book. When you get backed into a corner, lie. The bigger the better, if you tell it often enough eventually enough people will believe it.

The circus gets madder. People are now concerned for the mental state of the newest candidate in the race to the White House, Kanye West. What sort of person calls their daughter North? North West - poor kid. His wife Kim Kardshian is not much better.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, red750 said:

The circus gets madder. People are now concerned for the mental state of the newest candidate in the race to the White House, Kanye West. What sort of person calls their daughter North? North West - poor kid. His wife Kim Kardshian is not much better.

So if she grows up and pops out a kid, and names them North as well... they'd be "North by North West"?

• Haha 3

Couldn't believe my ears this morning, Trump made 2 statements that were actually true  ("masks are a good idea" and "it's going to get worse before it gets better").

Of course, then he went and wished Ghislaine Maxwell good luck - this is the woman who procured under-age girls for Jeffrey Epstein and allegedly abused them with him.