UFO's

Dax

• 1 month later...

It always pays to remember that FB is always the main source of these so-called "alien or "UFO" photos. FB is the home of scammers, conspiracy nutters, firearms fondlers, and every whack job on the planet. It's like FB is the magnet that attracts them all. Even every third sales ad on FB is a scam or a crim looking for a target.

1 hour ago, red750 said:

Explain this. Oh yeah, I know. CGI.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/757940445666342

Looks pretty CGI to me, especially when you enlarge it.

462161383_Screenshot2023-03-09172150.thumb.jpg.617ecd6cf1d94fabec3c28e7ba183040.jpg

1 hour ago, red750 said:

I am open minded but skeptical.  A number of questions occur to me. 

1120581223_Screenshot2023-03-09173249.thumb.jpg.a997364b1dacb357f94c2bee0c0c8af3.jpg

What space vehicle is this on the left of the picture. At first I assumed was the shuttle but it can not be.  Pictures from space these days are not this crappy, these pictures are reminiscent of  1960s live transmission quality.  Who took this picture?  If a person took this picture were they doing an EVA?  Why is it in black and white?  Unless it was take in the early Apollo era, surely it would be in colour. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Smart enough to Know when to keep 'out of the way '  of the " savage inhabitants " 

It's bad enough for these savages to kill each other .

Will we ever have a decade ( or more ) without some one , some where,  NOT killing their fellow humans .

spacesailor

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, octave said:

Looks pretty CGI to me, especially when you enlarge it.

462161383_Screenshot2023-03-09172150.thumb.jpg.617ecd6cf1d94fabec3c28e7ba183040.jpg

I am open minded but skeptical.  A number of questions occur to me. 

1120581223_Screenshot2023-03-09173249.thumb.jpg.a997364b1dacb357f94c2bee0c0c8af3.jpg

What space vehicle is this on the left of the picture. At first I assumed was the shuttle but it can not be.  Pictures from space these days are not this crappy, these pictures are reminiscent of  1960s live transmission quality.  Who took this picture?  If a person took this picture were they doing an EVA?  Why is it in black and white?  Unless it was take in the early Apollo era, surely it would be in colour. 

It looks a bit like one of the Soviet Salyut space stations, but might not be.

• Informative 1

The sad reality is that there may be billions of life forms out there and we'll never see any.  The tyranny of distance means that they're millions of travel years away so might have already died out or still be at microbial stage.

It's a big arse universe.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

4 hours ago, old man emu said:

2. Are the producers of these videos simply exhibiting their CGI skills as a sort of exposition of their portfolio to get a job with mobs like Dreamworks and Industrial Light & Magic?

or option 3, chasing advertising revenue.