UFO's

Dax

Good points about the proof. Most evidence is shaky. In company with one other person, I've personally seen what would be described as a UFO. But it was at such a distance that it was just a light, like you would see with Venus or a distant aircraft. It certainly didn't behave like an aircraft, but unless they are close enough to make out shape or form, you just can't say for sure what it is. I'd need to see shape or features to be convinced that a light was a craft. Otherwise without evidence, that's what you're left with - just an unusual light.

18 minutes ago, willedoo said:

Another explanation might be that the aliens have a sense of humour and for decades have been p*ssing themselves over the cat and mouse guessing game they play with us. We might be just entertainment for them.

I like that hypothesis.   The fact remains that the example of the so called pyramid UFO is just the bokeh effect and does not require a convoluted explanation. 

Edited by octave

Discussing UFO's is very similar to discussing subjects like ghosts or the existence of a God. With all our technology and knowledge, we can't prove they don't exist no matter how sceptical we may be. Al least with UFO sightings we can weed out a lot of them with explanations. Human logic doesn't sit well with the stories. For instance, why would they continually harass air force pilots. Or beam up rednecks and leave them in a cornfield hours later with a sore arse and no memory. It just doesn't make sense.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, willedoo said:

Discussing UFO's is very similar to discussing subjects like ghosts or the existence of a God. With all our technology and knowledge, we can't prove they don't exist no matter how sceptical we may be. Al least with UFO sightings we can weed out a lot of them with explanations. Human logic doesn't sit well with the stories. For instance, why would they continually harass air force pilots. Or beam up rednecks and leave them in a cornfield hours later with a sore arse and no memory. It just doesn't make sense.

Big difference between god, ghosts and ufo's, god never seen by anyone and not one historical piece of evidence supporting the existence of a god. Ghosts only seen by one or two at a time and some ufos actually recorded and videoed, after dismissing all the false ufo claims. See ufo's as actually plausible compared to the complete absurdity of a god bigger than our universe that's watching, loving and saving humans. The evidence for ufo's is real, the evidence for a god is non existent, as is the supposed love it distributes.

If some ufo's are alien, they are displaying ethical attributes toy never find in the religious. They are keeping out of our way and observing us for whatever reason. I'd like to think the small ufo's being observed are reality TV show mobile camera's, beaming back 5D video's of humanities demise in real time to their many planetary viewers and they hang around military equipment because that's where all the action is.🤔🙃😁

• Like 3

On 28/06/2021 at 6:06 PM, willedoo said:

Maybe rednecks who wake up in cornfields with sore arses feel that their families would be more comfortable with an alien abduction story than hearing about a wild night of booze, drugs and experimentation!

• Haha 3

Sometimes after a nice evening by the 'hazard reduction fire' down the paddock, and after roast dinner in the camp oven, washed down by a few glasses of red and the bottle is empty, I look skyward at the beauty of all the twinkling stars. That's when I reach up and shout.......

'Please please take me home! I don't like this planet any more!!'

But they never do. Maybe I'm too ugly for them.

But I've never called out for a probing experience. Ugh!

Edited by nomadpete
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, nomadpete said:

Sometimes after a nice evening by the 'hazard reduction fire' down the paddock, and after roast dinner in the camp oven, washed down by a few glasses of red and the bottle is empty, I look skyward at the beauty of all the twinkling stars. That's when I reach up and shout.......

'Please please take me home! I don't like this planet any more!!'

But they never do. Maybe I'm too ugly for them.

But I've never called out for a probing experience. Ugh!

No point going to another planet Peter, you live in paradise already!

• Winner 1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, red750 said:

A Spotlight special on Channel 7 tonight (Thursday) at 8.32 pm., in Melbourne at least, "Australia's UFO's". Supposedly secret gov't documents revealed. Recorder set.

Thanks for the heads up Peter' it's on here in Qld as well. I read your post about 4 minutes before start time.

I saw ( with son-in-law  ) a ' unidentified object.

It was a bright light which broke into pieces, all burning brightly.

Not reported in NSW or VICTORIA !, but was seen in SOUTH AUSTRALIA. 

i thought originally, it was a street lamp, were there was No lights in that area. So stopped & got out of the car to watch it.

spacesailor

1 hour ago, facthunter said:

Re entering space debris will do that.  Nev

I've seen some big ones break up where the light given off goes from white, like magnesium burning, and then gets a blue tinge. If you spend a lot of time under the stars, you see it frequently.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, spacesailor said:

I saw ( with son-in-law  ) a ' unidentified object.

It was a bright light which broke into pieces, all burning brightly.

Not reported in NSW or VICTORIA !, but was seen in SOUTH AUSTRALIA. 

i thought originally, it was a street lamp, were there was No lights in that area. So stopped & got out of the car to watch it.

spacesailor

Some lights that hover and move around can be explained as aircraft, helicopters etc.. A very common determining feature of UFO's is that they will hover or fly as you would expect a distant chopper to do, but then they will suddenly traverse across a large section of sky at extreme speed in a very short time. They do that at speeds and distances no known aircraft can do. It's a very common thing related by observers.

• Agree 1

This light broke up to several pieces, and we could see it was burning,

The South Australian report said a meteor.  It must have been a biggie to be still be braking apart,  over the time we saw it  ( almost ten minutes ), 

It decended towards us, then veered left before going below the horizon.

spacesailor

• Informative 1

8 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

It must have been a biggie to be still be braking apart,  over the time we saw it  ( almost ten minutes )

Over 10 minutes sight time, it must have been a long way out. The space junk burnouts I've seen happen fairly quickly; about the same duration as a shooting star.

I remember being out in the desert when that big meteor shower was on. They said some of them weren't much bigger than a grain of sand, but there were thousands of them. The night sky in the outback and desert is great for stargazing. I also got to see Hailey's Comet out there on Nappa Merrie Station in S.W. Qld,, On the east coast it was barely visible, but at Nappa Merrie we got to see it plain as day.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2

• 6 months later...