Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

Any country where the aspirants for office need sponsors to provide the money to campaign has to be flawed. The sponsors need to be paid somehow.

Australia certainly has a flawed democracy, but we are better than the US.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America now has it's own unique form of Democrazy. which is rapidly becoming a threat to the entire world..He treats his traditional allies badly.. Admires Tyrants and dictators and deals with other Nation states by threatening to Nuke them, Put sanctions on them ruining their economies . Upping import duties to get his way. Knows little of the world.. Ignores his own FBI and CIA, all the media and hires and fires who he wants, when he wants, to get what he wants. He runs the place single handed by twitter declarations. Plays a lot of Golf. eats unhealthily and proves he is a dope by opening his mouth before his brain is working..

America now has it's own unique form of Democrazy. ... Plays a lot of Golf. eats unhealthily and proves he is a dope by opening his mouth before his brain is working..

Nev you forgot to mention he cheats at everything, especially golf.

Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump

He treats his current job as just another opportunity to enrich himself.

How Trump Is Trying—And Failing—To Get Rich Off His Presidency

Yet millions of voters are so disillusioned with the system that they think he's wonderful!

Plays a lot of Golf. eats unhealthily and proves he is a dope by opening his mouth before his brain is working..

What brain? There is no evidence he actually has one though it is probably like his tiny hands and that other tiny thing the women he has paid to shut up, laugh about.

• 3 weeks later...

Bozo's latest, at his 4th. July speech:-

“Our army manned the air, it ran the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant,”

This is 1814 he's talking about. Good grief.

He wasn't game to tell the stories of Korea, Viet Nam and all the other failures. I don't think the Yanks have had much success in any war in which the British didn't assist them.

We certainly cannot call the Iraq wars a victory, the second one was illegal and all it has done is destroy Iraq and turn the whole middle East into a military disaster.

Their Industrial capacity enabled them to win WW2. I think this was predicted by Tojo when Pearl Harbour happened.. The brits were bankrupt and the debt to the US (lend lease) kept them with Coupons and austerity for years, (like Here) where we couldn't get US dollars well into the 50 's Nev

Their Industrial capacity enabled them to win WW2. I think this was predicted by Tojo when Pearl Harbour happened.. The brits were bankrupt and the debt to the US (lend lease) kept them with Coupons and austerity for years, (like Here) where we couldn't get US dollars well into the 50 's Nev

Nev, taking into account that the Soviet's wiped out 80% of Germany's forces and were the first of the allies to reach Berlin, it would be equally as accurate to say that American industrial capacity enabled the Soviets to win WW2. But neither could have won without the other. American industry and Soviet blood won the war in my opinion.

The Soviets were helped early on by Lend Lease until their industrial capacity got up to speed.

Getting back you young Donald -

People say he isn't intelligent. I think he is as intelligent as the average Yank. Unfortunately, the intelligence of the average Yank isn't very high compared to other countries.

True. Both would no doubt claim it was them that won it. In terms of casualties the Soviets were the biggest sufferers, by a long shot. They also didn't pay their lend lease bill to the yanks The brits sent a lot of stuff to the soviets also. A lot got sunk by U boats. There's little doubt the British wouldn't have been able to invade Normandie without the extra equipment the US made available (at a price) Nev

Let's just say OME, that their politics are less mature. That would be the view of most of Europe, China and Iran. That's probably being too kind. The capitalist gravy train they love is going off the rails and they are freaked out working out just how they can keep the "best for them" situation going into the future. Maybe they will say "IF WE can't run the show we will just have to smash it" in an act of spite. and we will all die or wish we had. Nev

The Soviets were helped early on by Lend Lease until their industrial capacity got up to speed.

Getting back you young Donald -

People say he isn't intelligent. I think he is as intelligent as the average Yank. Unfortunately, the intelligence of the average Yank isn't very high compared to other countries.

While I try to avoid generalisations about an entire country, in this particular case you may have a point.

In some redneck state a woman was recently convicted of murdering her unborn baby - by being shot in the stomach by someone else.

I kid you not. A jury of her peers, presumably a general cross-section of the state's population, thought that because she had picked a fight she was responsible for her baby getting shot.

Luckily it was later overturned, but the fact remains that a majority of jurors thought it was murder - by the mother.

"(like Here) where we couldn't get US dollars well into the 50 's Nev "

At lease you got FOOD on the table, not a kick in the arse & sent to bed without food!.

The ration-book was supposed to stop the rich (well off) from buying too much on the open market,

BUT they just bought your ration-book.

Russia and Aussie flyers!

[ATTACH]50154._xfImport[/ATTACH] Geoff was/is an instructor at the Oaks ( SRFC) & Camden (Scouts) .

Not certain if still current.

spacesailor

400265169_RAAFRussiaGRaebelcoversmall.thumb.jpg.d7383a4e626baa3de9fa53e7ae53ebba.jpg