Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It also included Israel. There is a continued attempt underway to extradite an ex headmistress of a Melbourne girls school on sex charges. Turns out that a close friend of Netanyahu's was protecting her. Perhaps Israel's government has an interest in pressuring Australia's (mainly spineless) politicians over this. Just sayin'...don't shoot the messenger.

Donald loves and admires, Dictators. He is essentially one himself but Putin has more power than he does, at the moment. (but he's working on it). Put-in (forever) loves Donald as he's easy to con. (Dumb as Dog poo) and just allow him to build some sort of Tower in Moscow or arrange some "Photographs " and he will do anything for you. Like work against the EU . Dud and upset the usual range of Friends and Allies of the USA. etc. Nev

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse; the grub is pushing to sell US nuclear technology to the amoral Saudi regime.

New probe of White House Saudi nuclear plan

The excuse is that Saudis need nuclear energy; what a crock. Their country is ideally suited for solar farms which are cheaper, so that's not the real reason. It's to make lots of money for Trump's friends in big corporations and will start a nuclear arms race in the most volatile region of the planet.

Who, Cohen? Yeah what a scumbag. Absolute rat. Lying, cheating, prick.

Oh, hang on, he also worked closely with Trump for 10 years. Wonder why the Donald never realised he was such a piece of sh*t before now??

I'd suggest it's because Trump is exactly the same and needs scumbags to do his dirty work for him. Hopefully the American people will figure this out too.

• 2 weeks later...

Two recent Trumpisms. Sitting at a table with Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, Trump said, "I'd like to thank Tim Apple....".

In a speech about Puerto Rico, he said, "It's an island, water all around. Big water. Ocean water". spacer.png