Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A must read. 
“Talented and well-practiced in every vice, a stranger to compassion or empathy, a liar and a cheat so complete in perfidy that he has elevated his dishonesty to hold it up as an ersatz moral principle.  Violent, so long as he can order someone else to do the dirty work. Grotesque in body, graceless in action, in possession of a wounded self-regard so colossal as to smother any spark of grace. 

Treasonous, not only to country, but to every ally he has ever had, the poisoned fruit and rankest flower of racism and contempt for women, and utterly devoid of shame for his moral and spiritual bankruptcy. That is your leader. That is to whom you give your money. That is who you follow and laud. That is whose banner you willingly carry. Why? Because he is a mirror, not a lighthouse. You see yourselves in him. He is what you would be, if you had inherited money and could shed the last vestiges of conscience and shame. No, I do not “respect your choices,” nor do I admire your loyalty and dedication to this miserific, demoniac vision. You have demonstrated not only a lack of civic virtue, loyalty to the Republic and to the rule of law, but a willingness to engage in violence and sedition at his slightest expressed wish. And you will never, ever admit you were wrong. Because you see your dark, twisted, resentful dreams in him. And to renounce him is to renounce yourselves.”

demondon.thumb.jpg.5cfa5586ad9b3144b16bc957956acacd.jpg
~ Advocatus Peregrini 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, pmccarthy said:

Has there ever before been a sex scandal case where evidence was given by a Pecker?

I wonder whether this screen grab I saw posted somewhere is genuine or shopped.

GLvaK3VXEAAwZ4s.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Litespeed said:

Genuine 

Pecker is the prick from the National Enquirer who bought stories for Trump to stop scandals

I know who Pecker is, but I was wondering if that banner on the screen grab is legit or someone taking the p*ss.

While most eyes are on the current fraud trial, there has been a little sideshow that is of interest. Trump has been accused of contempt of the New York court on fourteen occasions. Recently the Judge has dealt with ten of them, finding nine proven and dismissed one. The maximum penalty the Judge could impose was a fine of $1000 per offence. The judge said that amount of a fine was a joke to a rich man. The judge will soon hear the other four, but is likely to consider all fourteen together and issue fines.

You can bet that Trump will do something to show contempt of the court again, and that is when things get interesting. Normally in contempt of court matters, there is an escalation of penalty. The first step would be a stern warning. If it occurred again, then a fine is the likely penalty. Do it again and the judge could impose a stay in jail either as a penalty for the contempt, or by revoking what the Americans call "pre-trial release" and we call "release on bail"

Putting Trump in a cell for even the shortest period, such as until the rising of the court at the end of its normal business day, would give Trump the opportunity to call out to his supporters that his evil opponents have sent him to jail for what he is doing to defend them. Watch between 9:50 and 11:40 in this video where that idea is given.