Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm can be one of two things:

1. He is a bad credit risk and/or they don't really like him much; or

2. They're not really worth $1bn (well, not in  liquid assets).

Of course, the reality is that they probably own companies and property, so they can't really get their hands on it quickly themselves, and even if they could, there may well be taz and or impropriety issues. (I know the last one is something the Trump family care little of).

Donald Trump has had his miserable arse saved by an appeal court reducing the amount he has to post as a bond to US$175M.

I find it amazing that his billionaire backers such as the Koch Bros didn't come up with the money for him - so I think Peters meme about Ivanka and Jared rings true for all his rich supporters.

But if you're a "Mom-and-Pop" Trump supporter though - they're the sort to stump up thousands to help their beloved Donald beat all that personal victimisation and DemonRat corruption.

I’m amazed the appeals court dropped the bond to $175m when he’s been bragging recently that he’s got about $500m in his back pocket. No wonder they call him Teflon Don. To make matters worse they won’t be hearing the case until September and then it could take between one and six months for them to announce their decision.

• Sad 1

On 20/03/2024 at 5:20 PM, willedoo said:

Plan A - Japanese subs, Plan B- French subs, Plan C - American subs, Plan D-?.

How about one or two of the 21 decommissioned nuclear subs in Rosyth & Devonport in the UK. A new coat of paint & some no more gaps here & there, chuck in some new plutonium rods & we're away. Plus they have the capability of firing Trident nuclear missiles as a bonus over what we're planning to spend $368 billion on. Given the cost of dismantling them they'd probably pay us to take them. It's a Win-Win all round.😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I like subs. I've watched just about every submarine movie I could get my hands on. If anyone is in Freemantle, the guided tour through the dry docked Oberon Class submarine is well worth it.

• Informative 1

Donnies biggest problem is he's TOO clever to HAVE a problem and if there's a problem someone else is to blame and then the Problem is their problem cause Donnies coming to get them because NO President has ever had to put up with what HE has had to  EVER. I'm Choking as I write this because I can Understand the unfairness of it all..  Nev

• Haha 1