Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumbled across this youtube and although it is a long address by an author, it is by the writer of "The Art of the Deal".

And the address was given a fortnight before Tumpy won the presidency.

This bloke had spent a long time getting information for the book and his insights should have been made public.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I like Rick WIlsons substack and the way he dessicates Trump and his MAGA followers. There's an interesting point he makes on his blog, about how Trump is so idiotic, he's railing against mailed-in votes and early voters, because he blames them for his last election loss - but the professionals in the GOP know that their efforts in encouraging and aiding Republican mailed-in votes and early voters, have paid handsomely for them in the past.

So the Donald is effectively undermining his own efforts at being re-elected, but obviously thinks he can pull the votes in on the day, with his endless, lying, mouthy BS.

Moron is not even an adequate description for this bloke. Self-obsessed moron, maybe.

https://therickwilson.substack.com/p/the-seeds-of-their-destruction?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=1887091&post_id=141899826&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=2j0en6&utm_medium=email

His latest rant to his dopey followers is a "Messiah" rant, picturing himself as oppressed, and a victim of conspirators, portraying himself as the equivalent of Navalny - and demonising every immigrant to America. He's reading right off the Il Duce speeches - the only thing missing is the glittery military outfit, and the raised hand salutes.

The scary part is how Trump is PROMISING to jail journalists, and fire every person in Govt legal depts who has opposed him, once he gets re-elected. He's the ultimate narcissist dictator and no doubt he'll suspend parts of the Constitution that don't suit him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/feb/24/donald-trump-cpac-speech

• Like 1

I cannot understand America's fascination with this thoroughly DANGEROUS Spiteful and Deranged personality. Whether he  wins or loses we're in trouble. HE wouldn't accept a loss. He's not answerable to  THE Law Like everyone else..   Nev

• Agree 1

I've been watching some videos of interviews with Trump supporters like the following one. As the first commenter to that video says "Genius has limits... Stupidity DOESN'T. these people prove it every day".

If you go to the video, you'll see links to more of the same type of interviews. That's if you need more proof.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, onetrack said:

Apologies for thread drift, but Obama's speeches always reminded me of Mussolini. Not the content, but just one of Obama's methods of delivery. Obama's speech was very contrived, and for effect, he would often pause, look slightly to the side and raise his chin for a couple of seconds before continuing. It was the raised chin bit that reminded me of Mussolini, as it was one of the dictator's trademarks. You can see it if you freeze frame the video at 1.21. I think Obama spent a lot of time practicing in front of the mirror. Most of it was a pretty good sales pitch but I thought the chin part was a bit comical.

• Informative 1

Mussolini and Obama were both born under the star sign Leo. These people like to rule large groups, and they always have a "royalty" type of disposition. And they're buggers for being "gangmeisters".

You know that kid at school who formed his own private gang, and made sure you were excluded? Almost certainly a Leo.

• Haha 1

Sort of sums up the hold he has...

The reality is that people are starting to think that democracy has let them down... the wealth gap ins continually growing; politics is becoming openly corrupt, and media of course, pushes its agenda.. Social media is a cesspit. So since democracy doesn't seem to be working for those felt left behind, or for those who want to blame their problems on others, sometimes justifiably, when someone comes along with promises of making their lives better, or at leadst getting even with others, they grab it with open arms.

Most of those people in the vid posted by OME aren't stupid in the sense they don't or can't get it; as the video said, they are wilfully blind to it.

I do fear nfor my kids and the next generation after that.. It is a shit of a world we are leaving them.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

I cant see either of those videos - "Not available in your country ".

But I get the gist.

I agree totally with pmccarthy. Sure this world is carp with disasters. Natural, man made and political.

But that was indeed the case when I was young. Wars, unrest, pollution, constant threat of nuclear annihilation. But I  didn’t go around blaming my parents for 'leaving' me a bad world.

My parents, grandparents had WW1 and the great depression, followed by WW2. That was the world turning to crap for them, too.

SSDD

Same Shyte Different Day.

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1
  • Agree 3

Colonialism was control by force of Arms and current capitalism does the same by financial coercion BACKED  eventually by Force of Arms and "False Flag" excuses and breaking agreements when you  feel you can get away with it  USA made a lot of MONEY out of WW2 and since the Military- Industrial Complex has a lot of say.  Nev

• Agree 2