Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to watch the video which popped up when the above one finished. You talk about the mind of poor old Joe B, watch this. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/qv9sH5ptgRA?si=-WngHzQdadtw3UOW

The dumb things Trump has said :-

The revolutionary army overran the airfields in the1700's

You could stop hurricanes by dropping a nuclear bomb into the eye of the hurricane

Injecting detergent would cleanse covid from your lungs

F-35s are invisible. Flying right along side them and you can't see them.

and a few more. Is this the man we want to lead the free world? Joe is a genius compared to him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

The message there from the linguist is pretty clear. Trump is the ultimate "BS-artist", to coin the vernacular. He relies on self-obsessed statements such as, "Believe me!", and "I'm the one that's needed to drain the swamp", and "very corrupt, very, very corrupt, Democrat Govt" - without ever providing a shred of solid evidence for the statements he's making.

In every court deposition he's made, evidence is totally lacking - and the judges don't take long to reject his claims, that are simply all BS, supposition, conspiracy theories, and straight-out lies.

And the sad part is, a sizeable percentage of the American population hang on every word he comes out with, as if he's Jesus Christ delivering a sermon.

The part that gets me is, the vast majority of U.S. Presidents, have at some stage of their careers, delivered speeches that resound, or are quoted for their outstanding statements of truth, compassion, encouragement, and inspiration.

Trumps political career has not a single speech worthy of repeating. His speech record is hollow and worthless, just like the Man.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Mitch McConnell and Trump can't stand each other.  McConnell has directly blamed Trump for Jan 6, and Trump has trashed McConnell and his wife Elaine Ciao at every opportunity. Yet, there's every likelihood that McConnell will end up endorsing Trump as the Republican candidate because ultimately his over-riding priority is to beat the Democrats. So much for principles and moral standards! About the only Republican with any shred of integrity is Liz Chaney. 

• Like 1

McConnell is the biggest mealy-mouthed scumbag in the Republican Party. He's previously promoted every single thing that Trump said, did or stood for. But when he saw Liz Cheney savage Trump and a few other Republicans supported her, he promptly changed his tune on Trump. He's a bigger work of art than Trump himself.

It's a crying shame that Liz Cheney can't stop the Trump cultists, she's got real guts, and knows exactly where Trump is leading the Republicans - into a massive internal division - and Trump delights in division and chaos. It can only go downhill from here. She's resisted the vicious abuse, invective, and scorn that Trump has poured on her - the only thing he's good at.

Edited by onetrack
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Trump will be a boil on the backside on U.S. politics (and by default, the world) until he either dies or completes a second term and gradually fades away. If Biden wins, Trump is still there like a bad smell; still eligible to run for a second term, and still geeing up his worshipers. Even beyond the next term, his devotees will follow him no matter how old he gets. It's a problem that won't go away.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, willedoo said:

Trump will be a boil on the backside on U.S. politics (and by default, the world) until he either dies or completes a second term and gradually fades away. If Biden wins, Trump is still there like a bad smell; still eligible to run for a second term, and still geeing up his worshipers. Even beyond the next term, his devotees will follow him no matter how old he gets. It's a problem that won't go away.

if trump loses again,

how does that fit with his self image, the "I only like winners"
the whole stolen election bit isn't exactly applicable a second time.

It is a shame that I don't think we will get to see his dummy spit.
I am convinced he will win again unfortunately

Edited by spenaroo
  • Informative 1
  • Sad 3

50 minutes ago, spenaroo said:

if trump loses again,

how does that fit with his self image, the "I only like winners"
the whole stolen election bit isn't exactly applicable a second time.

Don't be too sure. Trump will be telling his supporters well before the election that if he doesn't win, it will prove that the Democrats rigged it yet again, and they will believe him.

• Agree 2

I don't know,

there is a lot of percieved power/sway to being president....
Trump was still president when the capitol riots happened.

sure he still has the hardened supporters. But I don't think it would have anything like the effect it did while he was still sitting president

to tell them before - is to tell them that their votes wont count anyway, so why vote

Edited by spenaroo

The only good news for this week is that the dementia-afflicted Mitch McConnell is stepping down from the position of Republican Party president. The bad news is, he reckons he's going to stay on as a politician. It's obviously this scheming scumbag won't let go of the political steering wheel until they carry him out in a box.

The man has done untold damage to America's political and legal systems in his Machiavellian evil as he sought to indulge in as much political and legal manipulation as he could, to ensure that hard right wing policies and adherents remained in place against democratic wishes.

He's the major architect of the divided, twisted and warped American political and legal systems, all stacked with his adherents and sycophants.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/28/mitch-mcconnell-senate-sad-machiavellian

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I seen several MAGA followers say that it Trump does not win, there will be civil war, and they will be glad to participate.  It is ironic that talk of instigating civil war doesn't seem to be in the manifestoes of those who oppose him. Imagine the chagrin of the MAGA people if they gave a war and nobody came for the other side. 

• Like 3