Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

47 minutes ago, old man emu said:

I seen several MAGA followers say that it Trump does not win, there will be civil war, and they will be glad to participate.  It is ironic that talk of instigating civil war doesn't seem to be in the manifestoes of those who oppose him. Imagine the chagrin of the MAGA people if they gave a war and nobody came for the other side. 

It may result in an increase of the average IQ if they do start a war and get themselves killed by the real army.

• Agree 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arm's length?  He should be held in solitary.

1 hour ago, old man emu said:

That went through to the grammar wicketkeeper.

You're quoting me something I quoted from you.   If this continues it could cause a disastrous iterative loop and the universe will disappear up its own fundamental orifice.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Marty_d said:

If this continues it could cause a disastrous iterative loop and the universe will disappear up its own fundamental orifice.

I am not an Oozlum bird.

I was just trying to beat others who might use it against me as an example of a failure of "Do as I say, not as I do".

OK.. as much as I despise the man.. and believe me, I do, I think that one is in bad taste. He said if he wasn't her dad, he would date her or somethng like it.. In his lowest common denominator way, he was saying, "isn't she beautful.." is how I read it. As ny father would. He is an utter vile person - yes.. but an incestuous bastard, I am not so sure.. Until something more concrete comes out to suggest he is an incestuous bastard, it is, IMHO, poor taste..

Having said that, I am sure that the RWNJ/Q'Anons come out with a lot worse on Biden & Co.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

US Supreme Court votes 9-0 that a State cannot ban a person from running for President. This is the result of the appeal against the Colorado decision. While a lot of anti-Trumpers were suggesting that his appointees would overrule Colorado because they were his puppets, it seems that his non-appointees overruled on the reasonable basis that no member State government could influence who ran for election. 

The Yanks should be careful because that decision could be the spark that ignites moves by a State to quit the Union, setting up the grounds for civil war. 

• Informative 1

Mitch McConnell January 2021:

“Former President Trump’s actions preceding the riot were a disgraceful dereliction of duty,” Mr. McConnell said in a speech after the trial had ended. There was no question that Mr. Trump was “practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day,” he added. “The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” Mr. McConnell said.   In return, Mr. Trump continuously mocked Mr. McConnell and smeared him.

Mitch McConnell March 2024:

“It is abundantly clear that former President Trump has earned the requisite support of Republican voters to be our nominee for President of the United States,” he said in a statement that was first reported by The Washington Post.

He added, “It should come as no surprise that as nominee, he will have my support. During his presidency, we worked together to accomplish great things for the American people including tax reform that supercharged our economy and a generational change of our federal judiciary — most importantly, the Supreme Court.”

The sooner Mitch goes, the better.

• Agree 1