Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, facthunter said:

You're showing your ignorance, chaps. I while back I did say I'd keep you informed.   Nev

Ignorant? I think not.

I know a Knucklehead when I see one.

I used to work for the public service, you know.

Edited by nomadpete
Refined my bs
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, red750 said:

Tucker Carlson

Described as a leading voice of White grievance politics, Carlson is known for circulating far-right ideas into mainstream politics and discourse. He has promoted conspiracy theories on topics such as demographic replacement, COVID-19, the January 6 United States Capitol attack, and Ukrainian bioweapons; and has been noted for false and misleading statements about these and other topics. Carlson's remarks on race, immigration, and women – including slurs he said on air between 2006 and 2011 – have been described by some as racist and sexist.

An American conservative political commentator and writer who hosted the nightly political talk show Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News from 2016 to 2023. An advocate of former U.S. President Donald Trump, Carlson has been described as "perhaps the highest-profile proponent of Trumpism", and as "the most influential voice in right-wing media, without a close second."

Next on Palmer's Travelling Talk Show: Benjamin Netanyahu, religious tolerant and seeker of Peace - on his terms alone.

4 hours ago, red750 said:

Maybe highjacking the thread a bit, but why is Clive Palmer bringing Tucker Carlson to Australia? Who cares what either have to say? 

Because they're both braindead morons, and other braindead morons will listen to them.

• Agree 1

More of the smelly stuff has hit the fan. Looks like he's defrauded the Taxman.

This video tells what happens, but I think most will agree with what the fellow says from time stamp 6:45 onwards.

• Sad 1

On the topic of who likes trump, I saw this on ABC news:

"After resigning from politics earlier this year, Mr Morrison was appointed non-executive vice chairman at US consulting firm American Global Strategies, founded by former Trump White House national security advisors Robert O'Brien and Alex Gray."

I hadn't made the connection when he first got the consulting job in US.

So, does this make sfm an official trumpet?

• Informative 1