Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind !.

Lets partion that US of states into a mirid of separate countries.

Like it was before Their revolution.

The Southern country, new Mexico.

The east country, California /Nivada. Sunny country. 

NO

Let Russia rule ?.

It would / could make a new game.  LoL

spacesailor

• Like 1

Governments are supposed to work for the People. That's the purpose of free elections. You kick out the ones you don't like. Donny likes being above God  and enjoying  all the trappings so he won't accept that the people have decided. they prefer some one else who is only a Human and old at that. Like Goebbels said, IF you are going to lie, make it BIG ones. Repeat it often and allow no contrary view to be out there. EVERYTHING else is FAKE news.. The FAKE is Donny. He's NOT that rich. NOT very clever and he's extremely Vain and until NOW,  He's never had to lose. His failings have been covered up or blamed on someone else, and others lost money NOT him.. Maybe the wheels just fell off the TRUMP Caravan and seriously damaged the GOP as well. Time wounds all Heels . Hopefully. There's been some pretty blatant self Interest examples  to be seen. USA has NO GOD but MONEY and Capital now does what Colonisation and slavery once did. Nev

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

59 minutes ago, Marty_d said:

We can't afford to laugh too hard at them.  We're obviously silly enough to elect clowns like this...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-07/victorian-liberal-bernie-finn-donald-trump-election-posts/13039040

Also Craig Kelly and  George Christianson  Australian Liberal MP Craig Kelly stands by US Capitol 'antifa' claim, despite discredited evidence

Edited by octave
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

With 12 days to go it's looking more likely that the Donald is too busy at home to launch a much talked about strike on Iran. Commentators have been saying that he would do it to cause trouble for Biden in the Middle East from day one.

The Iranians are milking it for what it's worth. Recently they've claimed Trump is planning a false flag, then turned it around and were warning Trump that the Israelis were behind it in the hope Iran would blame the U.S.. Now they've released press information on their underground Gulf missile storage facility as a not so subtle dig. In the video, officials were seen walking over U.S. and Israeli flags painted on the floor at the entrance to the vault. They're always the ones blaming the U.S. for provocations; I don't know what they think this is.

I've often wondered why the Iranian mobile SAMs aren't done in camo. Maybe there's a lot of white sand around the gulf shoreline.

ErMqqodWMAAL5N2.jpg

ErMqqogW8AADuqy.jpg

ErMqqohWMAEl5ge.jpg

ErMqqoYW8AE4Vzf.jpg

• Informative 1

5 hours ago, red750 said:

It is reported that Melania was busy during the riot, photographing White House carpets for her new book.

That's ironic, her husband would never read it.

Unless of course she photographed playboy bunnies on the White House carpets.

• 2 weeks later...

Goodbye Donald; life will be somewhat boring now.

But who knows? Being the attention seeking clown that he is, maybe he'll come up with some antics to keep the thread alive. I'd say forming his own party would be on the cards. And maybe his own media outlet as he's talked about.

Edited by willedoo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It has been suggested that he may start a 3rd party. This would be disastrous for the Republicans as it would split the conservative vote.   It is hard to understand why the GOP sis not take the opportunity to draw a line under the Trump years.  As more information comes out about the Trump years his reputation is not likely to improve.   

• Agree 2

Not having seen the result of the vote to reach a verdict, I believe that it was an open vote method used. They did have the right to choose a secret vote, but that choice wasn't discussed. I have a feeling that if it was a secret ballot, Trump would have been thumped as those members of his own Party could vote as their consciences dictated, not the Party. But that assumes that politicians have a conscience.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

They were SCARED of the repercussions from the deranged devotees of their FAKE man.  This will always be a stolen election for them. Trump could easily fix that but won't as he continues to PLAY, poor hard done by, ME. He will age a lot before the next election. He's NO health fanatic. How HE looks is critical for such  a VAIN person. The Republicans are a GUTLESS bunch. ANYONE who deals with TRUMP gets diminished or destroyed. Look how he dealt with Mike Pence who was the most loyal of all but was saddled with the blame for his loss. Trump Always BLAMES someone else.. It can never be HIS fault. Nev

• Like 2
  • Winner 2

Now I suppose there will be other trials of Trump, ut he is not going to be convicted. There is the defence of mental disability, which will save him. The pity is that the yanks were warned before he was elected that he was mad.

It is apparent that the whole USA is caught up in madness. They are just about to disappear from the world scene.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, pmccarthy said:

Did anyone watch the defence evidence? How could you think it was a valid impeachment after seeing that? I was amazed at the deception by the Dems.

I watched the whole thing.  Could you outline what you think the flaws were in the evidence.  I found the defense evidence rambling The opening statement by Bruce Castor was  incomprehensible, so bad in fact that even Fox News most right wing commentators criticized it.

The call between Kevin McCarthy and Trump during the event and backed up (not by Dems) but by republicans in which McCarthy begs Trump to call his people off is rather damning.

When asked "at what time Trump became aware of what was happening at the Capitol", Trumps lawyer obfuscated, why, isn't this a simple question?

The impeachment was always going to fail along party lines, this was no secret with many Rep. saying they had already made up their mind.   Ted Cruz even meeting with Trumps defense lawyer.  This makes a mockery of the idea that they are supposed to act as jurors.

Whether or not Trump wanted his followers to ransack the Capitol at the very very least where was he when this was happening?  Instead of tweeting about Pence he should of been down there trying to protect the Capitol.

These people attacked the Capitol because however Trump intended his words to be taken they were taken as a call to violence or as Giuliani put it the Ellipse rally "trial by combat"

Trump had been feeding these people the big lie for a couple of months despite no evidence according to well over 50 judges, many of them appointed by republicans. 

Being as charitable as possible it has to be admitted that on Trumps watch he was seemingly unable to prevent the storming of the Capitol and once it was started he seemingly was unable to stop it quickly, that is a damning failure of a president that will go down in history.

I expected he would not be found guilty along party lines and I am not that bothered as I suspect that the right will be the ultimate losers of this.   Should Trump stand again the message from the Dems will be this man was unable to prevent this attack.  Also the notion of the country going through another election where Trump claims to have won will be an enormous turnoff to anyone except the far right folks.

There are some rumours that Trump may start his own far right party which I would love to see.  This would mean the Republicans could move back towards the centre but of course would split the conservative vote to the benefit of the Dems. Bring it on!

• Like 2
  • Winner 1