Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump still isn't conceeding defeat, Pompeo says there will be a smooth transition to the second Trump era.

I really wonder who does decide when the election is won and lost. At the moment it seems that the President can declare the result and in the case of Trump, he will never conceed. What he will do is cause as much mayhem as he possibly can and hope the country descends into civil war. He will then declare himself president for life and have the democrats declared a terrorist state.

You think I am joking? Think again.

There's a lot of speculation about what Trump is up to with the sacking and replacement of the Defence Secretary and senior defence officials. Obviously they were at odds with some of his plans, but what are they? Some say he intends to drop a sanctions bomb to make any salvaging of the Iran nuclear deal hard for Biden.

He's appointed former National Security Council counter-terrorist chief Christopher Miller as the Pentagon chief. Miller's Iraq and Afghanistan experience combined with the appointment of retired Army Colonel Douglas Macgregor as Miller's aide has started speculation of an Afghanistan withdrawal. Colonel Macgregor is known for his advocacy of a speedy US withdrawal from Afghanistan. Maybe Trump is trying to leave some shreds of a positive legacy while he still can. Points on the board for a second run in 2024 would be the easier cynical view. Or by doing so, he might just be trying to finalize some of his promises.

Edited by willedoo

From Red750's link"

Few senior staffers have been around the president in recent days, with many either in quarantine after testing positive for Covid-19 or in isolation after a confirmed exposure, or simply not wanting to be near the Oval Office, staff said.

For some, COVID 19 is a blessing in disguise. Calling in sick so you don't get the sack.

This is not the face of a happy chappy

Trump's inner circle are reportedly resigned to the need to exit the White House in January. Source: Getty

9 hours ago, red750 said:

.... Needs to be put over someone's knee and spanked.

I think he is hoping a blonde bimbo will do just that,...

4 hours ago, willedoo said:

I wonder where all this leaves Boris. What does Curly Joe do without Moe and Larry.

BJ - the fella who bends in the wind.. .he will also "bend over for Biden" (hmmm I think I just dreamt up Boris' new motto - maybe I should go for a job as his advisor - his top 2 are leaving)

• Like 1

On 13/11/2020 at 6:46 PM, Jerry_Atrick said:

I think he is hoping a blonde bimbo will do just that,...

Maybe that's the last thing Kayleigh McEnany will do. He's taught her to lie as well as he does. The latest is the march by about 5000 super trumpers in Washington DC. They'd been gathering for days from the redneck states & included all the usual suspects like the proud boys. McEnany told the press there were a million of them, 200 times more than were actually there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Ain't karma a bitch:

KEY FACTS

- Bruce Bartman, 70, allegedly registered his deceased mother and mother-in-law

to vote using Pennsylvania’s online voter registration portal, both as Republicans,

and subsequently requested  and returned an absentee ballot on behalf of his late

mother.

- Bartman confessed to casting a ballot on behalf of his mother, the district

attorney’s office said in a statement, and “explained that he cast a vote in the

name of his deceased mother to reelect President Donald Trump.”

- Bartman’s arraignment follows a Republican man in Forty Fort, Pennsylvania,

who was charged in October for similarly filling out an absentee ballot application

on behalf of his deceased mother.

- A registered Republican in Chester County, Pennsylvania, was also charged for

casting a ballot in person in the November election, and then returning to his

polling place with sunglasses on in an attempt to disguise himself and vote on

behalf of his son.

(my underlining - Peter.)

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, both William Christmas and Donald Trump qualify for the worlds greatest BS-artists, and snake-oil salesmen awards.

What is amazing is how they still had/have their backers and supporters, despite all the overwhelming evidence showing up their lies and BS. There must be a lot of people living in an alternate reality world.

• Agree 1

Did you see that His Orangeness is claiming to have won the Nobel Peace Prize?

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/trump-is-still-pretending-he-won-the-nobel-peace-prize.html

John Kraljevich is a South Carolina Democrat who identifies himself on Twitter as a historian and numismatist. 

"Professional medal guy here I've actually catalogued/authenticated a Nobel Peace Prize before," Kraljevich said. "That's not even a Nobel Peace Prize. The medal depicted is awarded for physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, and literature."

But then, nobody knows more about physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, and literature than His Orangeness. Just ask him.

Trump's body is the biggest container of FIGJAM ever.

The Iranian Foreign Minister is claiming that Iraqi intelligence has tipped them off that the Trumpet is planning a false flag event as a pretext to attack Iran. Even if it were true, it's hard to see it happening. Trump is rapidly running out of time for any sort of shenanigans.

5 hours ago, old man emu said:

But then, nobody knows more about physics, chemistry, physiology or medicine, and literature than His Orangeness. Just ask him.

If you asked him about physics, he'd tell you he's in good shape; the local chemistry is where you buy your Chinavirus vaccine; physiology is shaking up a coke can, and medicine is what the Democrats can't take.

But literature - that might be a hard one for him.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

4 hours ago, willedoo said:

If you asked him about physics, he'd tell you he's in good shape; the local chemistry is where you buy your Chinavirus vaccine; physiology is shaking up a coke can, and medicine is what the Democrats can't take.

But literature - that might be a hard one for him.

Literature is what he wipes with.  

• Haha 2

Come the twentyieth of Jan and will Scott Morrison suggest that the USA hold an enquiry into why the USA has handled the Covid so badly that it makes China look as if they never had a problem.

Will the USA be able to contain the problem even?

• Like 2

I'm hoping that someone with an actual brain in the white house may change the US approach to the problem.  

Joe's been making all the right noises so far, if he can follow through then they should be able to start controlling the situation.

• Agree 1

On 01/01/2021 at 5:59 PM, willedoo said:

The Iranian Foreign Minister is claiming that Iraqi intelligence has tipped them off that the Trumpet is planning a false flag event as a pretext to attack Iran. Even if it were true, it's hard to see it happening. Trump is rapidly running out of time for any sort of shenanigans.

Apologies as it's supposed to be bad form to quote your own posts, but it's an update on the post. In today's news the Iranians are true to form in that they have trouble getting their stories straight. In the last few days they've been saying Trump is planning a false flag (based on Iraqi intelligence). Now they're saying that it's an Israeli plan to attack US troops and pin it on Iran and they are alerting Trump to it. They can't make up their mind.

20 minutes ago, onetrack said:

The Americans will never gain control over the COVID-19 virus, because collectively, there are too many stupid Americans. Perhaps the virus is Natures way of eliminating quite a number of stupid Americans.

They're probably also one of the least compliant populations in a Western nation. They're free Amuricans, and being forced to wear a mask is akin to giving up your guns for some of them.