Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The torrents of vindictive and denigrating abuse will really start to rain down now, on those New Yorkers silly enough to charge this clown.

The problem is the U.S. Justice system is easily manipulated when you have lots of money and a heap of backers - who are easily organised and led, and gathered into a band of vociferous protesters.

• Like 1

The case may not even get to court for a year so the next election could be over before anything happens. Imagine if he got re-elected & was then found guilty & sentenced to prison. They'd have a President running the country from inside prison. Just like the Mafia but less effective.

This is not the only indictment coming his way though with the case of him trying to change the voting in Georgia ramping up, the case of him trying to overturn the election, the financial fiddle of the Trump organisation and Incitement of the insurection on 6th of January. He'll probably die of old age before all these get to court given the glacial pace of the US Justice system

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Donald Trump launched into a furious rant on Truth Social after he became the first current or former president to ever be criminally indicted in the history of the US.

But his outrage over the matter seemed to prompt him to misspell the very word he wanted to emphasise – as he fumed that “Thugs and Radical Left Monsters” had “INDICATED” him on criminal charges.

“These Thugs and Radical Left Monsters have just INDICATED the 45th President of the United States of America, and the leading Republican Candidate, by far, for the 2024 Nomination for President,” he wrote.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He's uncouth and uneducated but knows how to play the "suckers and losers". His Lawyer took the rap for him and I'm sure has no need to cover up for him any more. . Re elected, He'll just get even with those who didn't support him and avoid Justice, for the crooked things he's done. Nev

• Agree 1

I don't think there's any concern he'll get re-elected, because he's effectively split the Republican Party with his divisiveness. But he will constantly demand lots of media attention, and provide a focus point for the disenchanted.

• Like 2