Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

HE can stop WW3 but IF you don't elect him President you get WW3.. IF he knows how to do that whey not  give us an idea HOW?  LOGIC has never been his stand out point.  Putin loved him because HE knew all he had to do with Trump was Flatter him and he'd roll over. Nev

• Like 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, facthunter said:

IF he knows how to do that whey not  give us an idea HOW?

Just give Ukraine to Putin and they'll both be happy - but no-one else will. He said the other day he'd bang a couple of heads together. His should be the first to get banged.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The BS flows like the water over Niagara Falls at every Trump rally. What amazes me is, he promised to "Make America Great Again" in his previous Presidency, and he never ever even looked like slightly improving America's position of "greatness" during that term. Now he's promising it again, and his imbecile supporters still believe his BS.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

When you listen to his bluster and obvious exaggeration, lies, conspiratorial delusions and crazy promises, I’m amazed that anyone with a grain of commonsense could be taken in. Yet his followers hang on every word and think he’s their greatest president ever. I almost wish he would win again just to prove once again what an incompetent and vindictive moron he is, but it would be the end of any semblance of responsible government in America and trigger a new world order. I hope he ends up in jail well before the election but I’m not sure that will happen either.

• Agree 3

9 minutes ago, red750 said:

De Santis is throwing his hat in the ring, and he says "What I say, I do. WOKE comes to Florida to die". How many nut cases get elected in America?

There are no decent candidates on either side. The Democrats don’t seem to have anyone other than Joe. He’s pretty level headed and generally doing OK but really ought to give it away due to his age. I wouldn’t see myself as a Republican but my choice would be Liz Cheney, about the only Republican with any integrity - which means she’d have no chance of winning.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, red750 said:

His neice says he is vindictive. She's coming to Australia for a talking tour in a couple of months. She said he never got over how he was treated as a child, and never developed. Self obsessed, no empathy. Not fit for the office of POTUS.

Not fit for any office.

image.thumb.jpeg.c5288e403586cc74f4e5b618c8773afd.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

He is still free for two reasons. 1) Going after an ex-presideent is seen as witchunting in the US; and 2) Thge people most likely to use guns in retaliation for going after their idols are they type that follow trump. I wouldn't want to be the judge that hands down the 10 year sentence.

Now I know what they mean by "The land of the free..."

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Sad 1

Another kick in the bum for old Donald. He'd specified that the upcoming replacement Air Force One aircraft were going to change colour, to a colour scheme he'd devised himself.

The fact that the new proposed colour scheme for the new Air Force One aircraft was identical to the Trump Organisation aircraft colour scheme, is just what could be expected from this narcissist.

But he got booted out of office before the colour scheme change for the Air Force One aircraft could be initiated - and Joe Biden has just arranged to acquire two replacement B747-800's for the two current ageing Air Force One aircraft - and ol' Joe has picked a quite pleasant blue and white colour scheme, that is similar to what JFK used when he was in power.

So suck that up, Don! You're just a loser again!!  LOL

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-03-11/new-air-force-one-will-stay-blue-and-white-biden-decides/102084922

Now Mike Pence has delivered a good kick to Donalds nuts. This is the first time I've seen Pence display anything but submissive loyalty to his former boss.

Funnily enough, I haven't seen a vindictive, abusive, and belittling retort from the Donald, as regards Pences outburst - as one would normally expect.

Maybe the Donald was too busy with his new social media platform, and drawing up more upcoming BS speeches, to notice.

https://www.afr.com/world/north-america/pence-bites-back-at-trump-20230312-p5crgi

Pence initially did his best to see if there was some way he could do what Trump wanted, but eventually decided that he just didn't have the authority. It wasn't as though he immediately told Trump "There's no way I can do this".  It's only taken him two years now to pluck up the courage to come out and criticise Trump directly. Doesn't say much for his character.

• Agree 3

I do like Liz Cheney. She's the only Republican with half a working brain, and the ability to see through the Trump cult, and lies, and BS.

Best of all, she's really got it in for Trump, because she can see his divisiveness and vindictiveness has actually divided the Republican Party, as well as divided the rest of America.

• Agree 2

Right through trumps presidency, Pence was known as trumps poodle. While he made the right decision on Jan 6, he should have given trump a serve at the time as it was his and his family's lives that were threatened. He was gutless then & waiting 2 years to make a statement criticising trump is almost as gutless.

• Agree 3