Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Phil Perry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The great orange one is now calling for the scrapping of the constitution so he can be returned to his "rightful" place in the White House. Nuthouse more like. You know - the constitution he swore to defend on Jan 6. People are now saying, scrap the constitution, you scrap the second amendment. Look out, the Republicans are coming for your guns!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The bloke would scrap the American flag if it meant he could stay in power as President. It's all about him, nothing else. It's interesting to see the number of Republicans starting to turn on Trump, especially since their claims that the Republican vote would soar in the last midterm elections, because the people wanted Trump to lead them again. The "red wave" of Republican seat wins didn't happen, and one of the greatest things that stopped that, was the Republican-backed overturning of Roe VS Wade.

Americans may be concerned about inflation and cost pressures under the Democrats, but they see an attack on their precious freedoms, when their ability to decide whether they have an abortion is taken from them. Plus the level of criminal court cases that Trump is going to have to face shortly, is increasing.

He tries to denounce them all, and call them "political witchhunts" - but sooner or later, he won't be able to use devious lawyers to avoid showing up, and he'll be getting dragged into court to face criminal charges, as the evidence continues to mount. Letitia James and Liz Cheney have the drive and the willingness to ensure they nail Trump to a wall. James is going to nail Trump for constantly lying about and inflating Trump property values.

Trump is arguing that James charges are a political witchhunt and that no New Yorker suffered any personal loss because of his inflation of his property values - but as James says, if you're an ordinary New Yorker and you lie about values or assets on your loan application for a home loan, you can be jailed. And she rightfully points out that lying about the true value of financial assets, was what led to the 2008 GFC.

• Like 3

If Joe Blow snots his missus in Times Square, he is arrested and held in custody pending trial, and if convicted, gets locked up. Why don't the same police arrest and hold Orangotrump without bail and deal with him according to Law? 

Oh! I forgot. He might have an orange head, but he's got the greenbacks.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

I think his days are numbered. Even the Republicans are likely to be sick of hearing his constant bleating and moaning about fraud and corruption (the only thing he actually knows anything about, ironically) for another two years. With any luck he will be in jail and bankrupt again well before the next election.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Has anyone signed up for Trump's cartoon cards yet? Can't wait to collect the full set myself. Might even win the round of golf prize if I'm lucky.

I thought he might be announcing he was splitting from the Republicans to start his own political party. He could probably drag enough supporters along with him to make it worthwhile, at the same time deny them to the Republicans and also avoid having to compete with others to become the eventual Republican nominee. I was a bit off-track.  He was obviously thinking on a completely different level.  What a genius!

Edited by rgmwa
  • Like 1
  • Informative 2