Well known personalities who have passed away recently (Renamed)

onetrack

It's reported that Judith Durham has died after an extended period of illness, from chronic lung disease. She had a life beset with more than her fair share of problems - a major car crash in which she suffered serious injuries, a hubby who died at age 56 from MND, and she suffered a stroke at age 70, which took years of therapy for her to regain her motor skills.

All in all, she was much loved by song lovers right around the world, and she has left us some good song memories. RIP, Judith.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-08-06/seekers-lead-singer-judith-durham-dead-at-79/101308234

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

She had the purest voice I ever heard and I rate her in the top 3 women singers in the world. The other two are Edith Piaff and Eartha Kitt. You may not see any similarity between the three of them but in my opinion they covered all the singing styles I want to hear.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...

Margaret Urlich - who found fame in Australia for singing The Horses with Daryl Braithwaite - has died aged 57. The New Zealand-born singer died at her home in New South Wales after a two-year battle with cancer, reports said.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...