God help America

red750

No, you're not allowed to have your own private army or an ICBM, or even a working tank. The gun fondlers know this, and happily accept those laws. But if you have the "right" to own a gun, you can get an AR-15, and take on the whole U.S. Govt and its military forces, and take them down, and win.  :wtf:

• Like 1

I need to ask all these gun-fondlers how well their "armed patriot" ideas worked out, for the "Posse Comitatus", "Montana Freemen", "Christian Patriots", and "Sovereign Citizen" shootouts - or even the David Koresh mob.

Seems like they're on a losing wicket every time they encounter law enforcement, but they'll never admit to that - just as long as they've got their guns, they're FREE MEN!!

These are some of the most dangerous terrorists the Western world has ever seen, Islamic terrorists have got nothing on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_citizen_movement

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Half of them haven't got earmuffs on.  If they got a look through a good telescope at the Night Sky they'd perhaps realise how insignificant they are in the big scheme of things. Nev.

Narrow minds dont see the insignificance of their own existence.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, facthunter said:

Half of them haven't got earmuffs on.

If you look closely most of them have got earplugs in. But there will always be the odd one who doesn't care about their hearing. It's scary how many people I know who use angle grinders with no hearing protection. Banging hammers on steel is one of the worst things; there's a lot of old deaf boilermakers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Trump will be 78 years old next June. Like all of us, he doesn't know when the Celestial horn will blow to call him home. Considering his physique and lifestyle, he's already preparing the trumpet for that fatal note.

I wonder if Trump answered the call, if those who claim to support him as members or supporters of the Republican Party would throw their support behind Nikki Haley. Or does Party allegiance mean nothing in this age of celebrity? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

God doesn't need US$15M by Tuesday - but Donald Trump sure needs US$454M, RIGHT NOW - plus, US$87,502 a day in interest! I wouldn't be surprised to see one of his hard-right-wing billionaire backers lend him the money pretty soon.

Edited by onetrack
  • Agree 1