Scotty from Marketing

willedoo

The public service in W.A. has produced more than its fair share of rorters, thieves and crooks. One head, who was on a massive salary, stole in excess of $25M over many years - because he was head of a Dept and was obviously above any oversight. Several have got away with millions, they're still looking for one crooked public servant who rorted $5M off the Fremantle Port Authority.

• Informative 1

Scotty FM on the subject of copyright transfer of the Aboriginal flag to the Commonwealth:-

News quote: 'Prime Minister Scott Morrison said the flag would be managed in a similar manner to the Australian national flag, where its use is free, but must be presented in a "respectful and dignified way".'

Photo: Scummo's version of respectful and dignified.

Idiot.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, facthunter said:

The last vestiges of a Scoundrel is to hide behind Patriotism.. He's flagging that there's more off the same coming. Someone should tell scotty that the UNION Jack was that disease going around Trades Hall Council a while back.  Nev. 

Remember MrAbbott with his 6 or 8 Australian flags?  And that Lurch Dutton beside him.  At least Scummo is still number 2 in the race to worst PM in living memory.

• Like 1

They are both "Unbelievable"  and talk rather than do anything. #2's are harder to clean up after. . The shredders will be going flat out soon, I hope.

Abbott used to talk to Pell about once a week and Rupee's empire whenever he was called. A good mix of DOG and the DEVIL. Nev

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, facthunter said:

They are both "Unbelievable"  and talk rather than do anything. #2's are harder to clean up after. . The shredders will be going flat out soon, I hope.

Abbott used to talk to Pell about once a week and Rupee's empire whenever he was called. A good mix of DOG and the DEVIL. Nev

The good news is, you can't shred Hansard.  The bad news is, you can't read it and stay awake.

• Like 2

I cannot understand how he can get away with lying. It just needs to look at the news on the tellie to see him lye, but nobody will call it in. It is what makes me think that the Labor party doesn't want to win government. They never show up his many failings.

At least Grace Tame made her feelings known. What happened to the Brittany Higgins case? How does the government control what happens with the federal police and the courts?

Why does Scumbag want to shake hands now with everybody, when he was so good at flashing his elbow around?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Yenn said:

Why does Scumbag want to shake hands now with everybody, when he was so good at flashing his elbow around?

Because the LNP is all about racing to put Covid in the past and get that economic activity happening.  Unfortunately the virus doesn't understand economics so takes out workers and customers with impartiality.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

And they tell kids not to sext: https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/barnaby-joyce-labelled-scott-morrison-a-liar-and-hypocrite-in-text-20220203-p59tms.html

Seems like SFM/PMT's reputation precedes him, even in his own quarters... and this from the Beetrooter... Blimey - what can I say...

Let's hope his days are numbered (as PM, of course).

Sort of a little respect for the Beetrooter... for a second...

• Like 1

The message to Ms Higgins from Mr Joyce stated: “Tell BH [Brittany Higgins] I and Scott, he is Scott to me until I have to recognise his office, don’t get along. “He is a hypocrite and a liar from my observations and that is over a long time. “I have never trusted him and I dislike how he earnestly rearranges the truth to a lie.”

“While the text message was supposed to be private, what I said in that message was wrong; and I have unreservedly apologised to the Prime Minister for my comments,” he said. “But I have worked extremely closely with the Prime Minister over the last seven months since I returned to the role of Deputy Prime Minister; and the Prime Minister is a person of high integrity and honesty in what is possibly the most difficult job in the nation.”

There's a word for that:

image.thumb.jpeg.6edc66cea15a040cc08e9935f4273c0e.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

Extract from Liar, liar, the bush is on fire By Martin Hirst | 13 November 2019

What has changed in over two years?

Lying is the new default position for many politicians. So much so that Scott Morrison has earned the nickname “Liar from the Shire”, at least on social media. Nobody in the MSM has yet had the courage to put this to his face or commit it to the page. We can no longer have an innocent laugh about the truth-defying qualities of our pollies.

In my view, Barnaby Joyce has this week hit the bottom of the lying barrel with a widely quoted statement, made initially on Sky News (of course), claiming that two victims of the fires on the NSW north coast were probably Greens voters.

• Like 2

The POT calls the Kettle BLACK. The NP are just Blackmailers and Pork Barrellers. "Give US all we want  or the Roof gets pulled down". LieNP is an unholy alliance these days whose only aim in common is to keep Labor out of office. BOTH of them now are there for the PERKS. That's why they won't support a proper ICAC. Labor will prioritise it. THAT tells you what's going on. The GLOSS is certainly going from Morespin lately.  They've still got to pick a lot of Candidates to fill vacancies and handle a "religious RIGHTS" Bill.. Shredders will be working overtime..Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Scumbags latest is the apology, also followed by all the others, but Scumbag is the one in control, supposedly.

He says he is sorry. I am disgusted. It has taken far too long to get anything said about the problem that the parliament does not comply with the laws that every other employer in the country has to.

This bullying and sexual harassment should have been stopped ages ago, instead we are assured that something will be done. Of course it will not be done in this term of parliament and no doubt if the Lib/Nats win it will not be done next term.

• Agree 2

SFM & Co. can still win. It's happened before where a party can fail to get the majority popular vote but still get the seat count. Howard did it once. I agree with the commentators that it will come down to a seat by seat basis. Labor need to hold every seat and win 8 or 9 to take government. Given that Labor will lose seats on paper thin margins, they need to win quite a few. Labor has only won three times from opposition since WW2. Whoever works the numbers the best and figures out which seats to concentrate on, will probably prevail.

• Agree 1