God help America

red750

1005433612_proudofit.thumb.jpg.0f6e52572673c8fe765c88311c5a0386.jpg

And the dickhead is proud of it. Should be displayed at every polling station in the mid-terms.

This was posted by the halfwit (and that's being generous) who calls himself 'cousin' to about half the population of the world, including my late wife. He is (was?) part of 'cousin" Trump's Secret Service personal guard contingent.

20 hours ago, Marty_d said:

Won't be long before they stop reporting mass shootings, and start reporting days without mass shootings.

Looking at the count of mass shootings so far - over 300 - we will nto get any news from America if they don't keep reporting them.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

What sort of a dick is this guy (Trump). I could say the same thing about cousin Bill Payne. Claimed to be my wife's cousin. So is Charlie Manson, Brian Wilson, Matt Damon, Julie Roberts, and by his reckoning, probably you too. He is part of cousin Donny's bodyguard. In the lower photo, he's the guy on Trumps left, holding the bible from that famous photo in January.1187048442_trumpwon.thumb.jpg.58102da6b730bc26f155b994e98a4dc9.jpg

1758121344_billpaynewithdtrump.thumb.jpg.6d0db1822cb36eda65de9cbec55ae9b2.jpg

3 hours ago, red750 said:

What sort of a dick is this guy (Trump). I could say the same thing about cousin Bill Payne. Claimed to be my wife's cousin. So is Charlie Manson, Brian Wilson, Matt Damon, Julie Roberts, and by his reckoning, probably you too. He is part of cousin Donny's bodyguard. In the lower photo, he's the guy on Trumps left, holding the bible from that famous photo in January.1187048442_trumpwon.thumb.jpg.58102da6b730bc26f155b994e98a4dc9.jpg

1758121344_billpaynewithdtrump.thumb.jpg.6d0db1822cb36eda65de9cbec55ae9b2.jpg

You should tell cousin Bill that he looks almost as big a dick as his beloved Wanker-in-Chief.

It looks as if they are still trying to pin something on Trump. All the evidence points to him having caused the riots in January. What I wonder is why they cannot see that Trump is mentally unstable. But then they in this case are politicians and they cannot see what they don't want to see.

• Like 2

Watched the Sky Doco Unprecedented, following Trump for a few weeks in the lead-up to the 2020 election. He had a seated interview, and spent a good five minutes stufing around locating a glass of water that had been placed beside his chair.

"Take this away.' Attendant removes small table and glass of water.

"Where's the table?" Attendant brings table back.

"Bring the water." Attendant brings back the glass of water with a napkin on top, places the glass on another napkin on the table.

"Take the cover off." Attendant removes top napkin.

Trump lifts glass off lower napkin, hands napkin to attendant, replaces glass on table.

Moves glass around table to at least 5 places.

Finally says, "Ready."

What can one say.

• Informative 1

1 minute ago, red750 said:

At a rally in Nebraska, addressed the crowd of adoring followers:

"I will accept the result of this wonderful, glorious election....if I win."

Like he said...`promises made, promises kept!'

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I shook my head at the way this Youtuber misconstrued the intention of a section of a Bill dealing with semi-automatic weapons.

The background is this. The US Federal Government passed a law that banned future possession of semi-automatic firearms. The law recognises that people already own the types of firearms that cannot be obtained, so they put in a bit that lets people keep what they already own. I have no problem with that. The only stipulation in the law is that, if the firearm is not in you close proximity so that you can retain hold of it, then it has to be locked up securely so that persons who are not allowed to handle such a weapon, can't. Sounds sensible, doesn't it?

This bloke, around 4 minutes into the video complains that the law says he can't leave one of these firearms out of a cupboard if he's not around. He claims that the big, bad Federal Agent can burst into his house, arrest and charge him and confiscate his weapon. He's put this up on Youtube, where he has a large following. His unrealistic paranoia can only serve to inflame those who either can't analyse the facts for themselves, or those whose standards of firearm safety are lower than a snake's belly in a wagon wheel rut.

Here's the video, but I suggest that you only watch from just before 4 minutes. I don't want you ODing on stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

BUT

Isn,t it True,

When you have any firearm at an address,  the police Can demand entry to inspect your  "  firearms safe ".

This is without checking the facts of course.  Just gossip! .

spacesailor

Down here at least, the police politely request a visit to make sure your firearms storage is up to standard.  If you're not home, they ask you to call to arrange a visit.  I know, because it happened to me.  Certainly they don't turn up unannounced and demand entry.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, spacesailor said:

BUT

Isn,t it True,

When you have any firearm at an address,  the police Can demand entry to inspect your  "  firearms safe ".

This is without checking the facts of course.  Just gossip! .

spacesailor

Yes spacey, that's true in Australia. Some details of it might vary from state to state. When the Howard gun laws were proposed, the Queensland Police Minister at the time said inspections would be done at a mutually agreeable time, and he assured gun owners that police officers would not be knocking on doors unannounced. It didn't work that way in reality and nothing related to it was written into the legislation or regulations.

Most of the time, it's not the fault of the inspecting officers that it works that way. In my state, the weapons branch doesn't have a dedicated inspection team. They just send a list of names to each relative police station and expect them to fit the inspections in whenever they can. They're usually given a set amount of time to do all the names on the list. The police officers might be each given a list of twenty names to inspect. The problem is, they are not given any dedicated hours to do it, and are expected to fit them into their normal duties. So if a police officer has to drive from town A to perform a duty at town B, he will look up the list to see if any names on the list live en route. That's how some of them arrive on doorsteps unannounced; just doing it on spec.

I think it's gradually getting away from that, and more police are phoning the gun owners to see if they are home. It's a better system, as a lot of police man hours have been wasted with police officers knocking on doors when nobody is at home. The police are under resourced, so the weapons branch will usually keep inspections to a minimum. If you have only recently acquired a gun license and possess firearms, they will do an inspection. Also if you change address. As far as long term, blemish free gun owners who have always lived at the same address go, they don't do many inspections as they have more productive things to do with their stretched resources.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1