Quickies part 2

red750

• 4 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, red750 said:

'of' is correct in that sentence, Spacey. 'of' is pronounced 'ov', and 'off' is the opposite of 'on'.

Put some water with it, Red. Spacey was correct all along. "the owner switched off the ignition.

"Lase" verb (used without object): to give off coherent light, as in a laser. (Used in the field of Optics)

This one, ' l ' beside the' enter ' key. Lower case L no other option.

And ' , ' to the right of ' m ' .  ( Comer )

Or could l be using a different  keyboard layout  !.

I,m on a Galaxy tablet, the one with no usb socket.

And what on earth is this key, ' ¥ ' . A ' Y ' with two strike though lines ?.

Could it be the sign for  ' yen '  money.

spacesailor

3 dogs were in the vet's waiting room . "what are you here for?"  they asked the first dog...

"peeing," he replied..." I pee all the time everywhere".

"so what will they do?"

" they are going to take my balls off" said the dog.

The second dog then said " I'm here for digging too much, gosh I dig everywhere"

"and yes, they are going to take my balls off cos they say it will stop me digging"

They turned to the third dog... " I'm here for humping", ha said.

"just last week the missus was on her hands and knees doing the floor and I gave her a great humping"

"so they are gunna take your balls off?" asked another dog.

"no, I'm here to get my toenails trimmed", said the third dog.

• Sad 1

I like the direction that G suit technology is moving in. The new system being developed for the Sukhoi Su-57 is predictive as opposed to the current reactive G suits. No doubt the Americans are on the same track. The way I understand it, the computers and sensors use a variety of data like altitude, speed, AOA, pilot weight, aircraft weight and centre of gravity and stick input to predict the upcoming G forces in a manoeuvre. The end result is correct pressure delivered to the suit right when it's needed rather than the usual slight lag. Designed for 9 G's. Apologies for thread drift; hopefully the next post will be funnier.

• Like 1