SILLY SIGNS. . . . .LET'S START A THREAD ?

Phil Perry

I thought it was a registered charity, Costs us all $1.60 for every dollar it generates. We should just cut the ropes and let it float off over to New Zealand.

Of course we cost you more! We serve as an ideal paradise for the rest of the country to aspire to.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I move to Tazmanier, we're going to secede from the commonwealth and set up our own republic with an ELECTED president, Then we can give the finger to all you poor unfortunate mainlanders who will still be suffering under a bent political regime that doesn't allow you to elect your own leader!

Ha!

And I bet we don't drift away to New Zealand, either!

Bob Brown for Prez!

I thought it was a registered charity, Costs us all $1.60 for every dollar it generates. We should just cut the ropes and let it float off over to New Zealand.

Dont confuse GST distribution with what Taswegia contributes.

Its us that China loves the most - and they buy a lot of stuff from Australia. We had their President visit a few months ago. I don't think he bothered with any other state.

And we get a $1.80 back for every dollar we chip in in GST next year.

And there is nothing you can do about it!

When I move to Tazmanier, we're going to secede from the commonwealth and set up our own republic with an ELECTED president, Then we can give the finger to all you poor unfortunate mainlanders who will still be suffering under a bent political regime that doesn't allow you to elect your own leader!

Ha!

And I bet we don't drift away to New Zealand, either!

Continental drift is slow but sure.

Continental drift is slow but sure.

Yeah, but it's in the wrong direction.... The main Alpine fault is mostly sliding Along, not under.

Once day we'll be able to skip the ferry ride, just drive from Blenheim to Greymouth and up the coast to Karamea and across the pass to Wellington.

Tasmania will still be hanging around Australias arse end over in the Aussie plate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reminds me of just over 40 yrs ago, when the firm I worked for, designed an automatic flushing system for the gents toilets at Amsterdams Schipol Airport.

You walked in and broke a PE beam.

After a short delay the flush was initiated.

We also got the image of a fly put on the enamel of all the bowls to help improve one's aim.

So many users then had that "pisse*d off" satisfaction, and it certainly did what we planned for.

True story!

• 2 weeks later...