SILLY SIGNS. . . . .LET'S START A THREAD ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deskpilot1
I didn't have a camera, but Cloes had a special . Tea 2 packets for ten dollars. The price for one packet was $4.77The things you see when you don't have a camera.

That sounds more like Coles to me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

[ATTACH]48490._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48491._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48492._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48493._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48494._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48495._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48496._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48497._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48498._xfImport[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]48499._xfImport[/ATTACH]

image.thumb.jpeg.f8789883e0bfe325dc136f20cff95342.jpeg

image.jpeg.a1c4fe67f727ba26731b9d8669eefdbe.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ca70e83f8f5bcadfae5899b079eab3f6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.047aed77e3f01f1b41e1d9d300af3bbd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.006056c1b57d6aa75330917202ff3bbe.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.61f40ead70257e50915ab60465ba802d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.aa2c97d776ddce708a0114ee3af4f7a9.jpeg

image.thumb.gif.a89b692e6e432b38dcaf80ecf0273230.gif

image.thumb.jpeg.5818d879c81bb6413bc421c7e619fc08.jpeg

image.jpeg.d3aee50cd5e161ffafcc06b67f167da9.jpeg

A wonderful day, a coffee please, thank you have a pleasant day..Free????

As I've said for a long time mate,. . . the world LOVES an optimist.

Have you tried,. . .JEEEZE. . . .you look terrific this morning Maam,. . .Love the hairdo, bet that cost some money Eh?. . . .etc. . . . . [ Doesn't work well if the person serving you happens to be a big, butch looking male tattooed Fwit though,. . .]

( Still,. . .$2.40 for being polite still sounds a bit heavy for a teaspoonful of dried, granulated monkey crap and some hot water,. . . what's that in proper Quids I wonder ( Have not looked at the currency exchange this morning. . .) My local roadside butty van ( Debbie's Diner ) charges £0.65 for a cappuccino. . . . and if you buy a sausage, egg and mushroom toasted sarnie, ( @ £2.40, incl FREE Daddies Brown Sauce. . .the best. . . ) you get a free Cappo refill afterwards. . . ( Luxury) but it IS a little uncomfo standing in a queue in minus 3 DegC waiting for it. . . . .( life always places a neg after any Pos dunnit ? )

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bloody crap grammar on that last one Rob,. . . .should read " the pilot is more scared than you are" IMHO,. . .but nonetheless rather amusing eh ? Really going to engender confidence for the passenger(s) ! ! ! !

( Watch out. . .the Grammar Police are about. . . )

As I've said for a long time mate,. . . the world LOVES an optimist.

Have you tried,. . .JEEEZE. . . .you look terrific this morning Maam,. . .Love the hairdo, bet that cost some money Eh?. . . .etc. . . . . [ Doesn't work well if the person serving you happens to be a big, butch looking male tattooed Fwit though,. . .]

( Still,. . .$2.40 for being polite still sounds a bit heavy for a teaspoonful of dried, granulated monkey crap and some hot water,. . . what's that in proper Quids I wonder ( Have not looked at the currency exchange this morning. . .) My local roadside butty van ( Debbie's Diner ) charges £0.65 for a cappuccino. . . . and if you buy a sausage, egg and mushroom toasted sarnie, ( @ £2.40, incl FREE Daddies Brown Sauce. . .the best. . . ) you get a free Cappo refill afterwards. . . ( Luxury) but it IS a little uncomfo standing in a queue in minus 3 DegC waiting for it. . . . .( life always places a neg after any Pos dunnit ? )

Im likely to get done for harassment, got screamed at once for opening the door for a women. "I am not handicapped I can open the door my bloody self"

Bloody crap grammar on that last one Rob,. . . .should read " the pilot is more scared than you are" IMHO,. . .but nonetheless rather amusing eh ?

( Watch out. . .the Grammar Police are about. . . )

Ok, that's it I am throwing this bloody iPhone out the window!

Im likely to get done for harassment, got screamed at once for opening the door for a women. "I am not handicapped I can open the door my bloody self"

Oooooooh. . .you gotta watch out for the FEMNINAZIS maate,. . . . they seem to be growing in number. . . .what they'd do if they reallly needed a M A N to protect them I cannot imagine. . . .probably suddenly come over all coy and feminine. . . . Bloody bunch of daft bats. . . . .

Ok, that's it I am throwing this bloody iPhone out the window!

I TETHER my Android phone to the laptop. . . much easier to type stuff mate. Mind you, I have an "All you can eat" data contract, with unlimited internet access. Not available anymore, I just got in at the right time,. . . .so I pay £20.00 per month for the phone, with 1000 minutes talk time,, 5000 text mesages and the aforementioned unlimited download / tethering. None of the other providers do this now, especially the tethering. . .and most contracts only allow around 15 GB per month data too. . . . Lucky Phil. ( shame that does not appear to extend to lottery numbers ) Otherwise, I'd fly down and show yer me etchings. . . . .