SILLY SIGNS. . . . .LET'S START A THREAD ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the man was Defromed, followed by Defenestration, and is subsequently Disabled?

Ah well. At least he's got his own Lan.

NO , No..........the Lan is meant for a DEFORMED man !!

My apologies to my deformed brothers out there !

My apologies to my deformed brothers out there !

You can tell from the picture that the "defromed" person is also deformed. The wheelchair sign on the warning (in post #142) show that the person, sadly, has no feet. The standard wheel chair/disabled sign always show the wheelchair occupier intact with feet. See below for the standard sign and compare that to the "defromed" person's sign above.

[ATTACH]48452._xfImport[/ATTACH]

1821189968_authorizedwheelchairsign.thumb.gif.3e1825a40d7259cdb2c02a70ddd93aff.gif

My apologies to my defromed brothers out there !

You DO really have to hand it to those in "foreign" lands who have difficulty with the fact that English is so bloody perverse, having up to a half dozen terms to mean a similar state, object, thing or condition. . . .I don't think they did a bad job with the "Defromed" bit,. . . . try writing the same sign in Oz or England, to mean a similar thing to a foreign visitor . . .? Apart from Greek, Spanish, Turkish, French and German . . . ( or bits thereof,. . .) I'd have no chance. Fair play to the "Foreigns" . . .but they still make me bloody giggle with the unintentional humour. . . .

Why they referred to a deformed local area network man, I dunno. . . .

>

The basic symbol for a Local Area Network is

[ATTACH=full]39185[/ATTACH]

The symbol above would be the simplest to use in a system diagram, but It can be enhanced with fancier pictures of computers instead of squares.

[ATTACH=full]39186[/ATTACH]

OME

. . . . but. . . .where does it plug into the defromed man's wheelchair ? ? ?

Obviously "Photoshopped" by someone who has NOT been to Ireland ! ! ! ! !.

Nah, it was just made and installed by a Pole, cheap foreign labour. The EU's Mexico.

Why would an Irishman leave the pub and his beer when he can send a pole to install stuff for less than the cost of a pint worth of beer?