Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

On 22/10/2022 at 5:02 PM, onetrack said:

That reminds me of the story about the two blokes on holiday in Thailand. After more than a few ales, one picks up a Thai girl while his mate is occupied, and takes her to his bedroom.

About 10 mins later, his mate is banging on his door urgently. "Fred!! Fred!! FRED!!! ..... IT'S A BOY!!! IT'S A BOY!!!"

A mate of mine has a wife and a couple of kids in Thailand. He's spent a lot of time there but even so he finds it hard to pick out the trannies sometimes.  When out having a drink with his missus though he has seen the occasional lovestruck tourist with their arm around a beautiful "girl", and on a couple of occasions had a quiet word to the bloke to ensure he knows what's under the dress.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marty_d said:

A mate of mine has a wife and a couple of kids in Thailand. He's spent a lot of time there but even so he finds it hard to pick out the trannies sometimes. 

Adam's apple, ankles, fingers. Naive tourist + alcohol can negate that detection rule of thumb sometimes. But yes, from a distance some can be very deceiving. A lot of tourists who are not familiar with the place miss a lot of the subtleties of life there. Some go there and end up marrying bar girls and are quite proud of the fact that the girl speaks good English. There's a reason for it; the better the English, the longer they've been in the game. Loudness is another indication of time served as a bar girl. It comes from constantly yelling over the loud music. Girls with good feet are city girls; girls with cracked feet are poor girls from the country, fresh out of the rice paddies and down to Bangkok to help support their family.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1