Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

12 hours ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

I had to larf at this one.. I did have a fling, literally about a week, with a girl who had one done, and one stayed natural. With her top on, the artificial one looked more attractive, but in more intimate settings, natural won hands on.

Why did she have only 1 done?  (Just curious - would have thought it'd be rare not to get both done!)

3 hours ago, nomadpete said:

With the exception of "An evening at god's", i find Stephen King's writing gives me nightmares.

I like his stuff.  I still haven't brought myself to watch "It", but I want to.  Haven't actually heard of "An evening at god's".

Hey talking of books, I just finished a beauty - "The Lincoln Highway" by Amor Towles.  Beautifully written, with a style you don't find in many books.

It's a bit of a shame the originator of the "Matilda Crawford" meme didn't look up how to spell "anaesthesiologist". It's not like Google is out of reach for them.

I must say I'm surprised OME wasn't onto this glaring error like a fox latching onto a chicken.

EDIT:  Ooops, I just realised that's American spelling, so the meme was likely drawn up by someone in the U.S.

Edited by onetrack
  • Haha 1