The politics of Jesus

Marty_d

Fair's fair. They perve on us, we perve on them.

The only trouble is we all perve on the ones out of our category, and no one welcomes ogling attention from those less attractive.  So unless you're at the top of the food chain, it doesn't work for anyone.

It's a philosoptical question.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, facthunter said:

SEX has diverted you from the Politics of Jesus. A true example of the devil at work?? Thank dog I'm atheist.  Nev

How stupid is the idea of hell, when you think of it. What, demons are going to poke pitchforks in you for eternity because you don't believe in god?

Sounds like a sad attempt at forcing people into the church doors, or else god is really compensating for something. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Indeed, Marty.

Think of it... ol' Lucifer and God don't get on too well.. you think he would be welcoming and lay out quite the hedonistic party for those that betrayed their gods teachings... and to brainwash them to be ready for the next great spiritual war 

I can feel a new religion coming on... no wait.. dang it.. the occult already exists

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some donations are tax deductions and businesses run by churches are tax free. Is that fair? Which churches? does it include Cults? Tax deductions help the rich more than the poor. FINES hurt the Poor MORE. Why does the tax scale start at a figure no one could possibly live on. Under 20,000. and ADD the GST to that?  Nev

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Religious organisations are businesses like any other business. That they have been able to swindle money out of their members and use that to pay the salaries of their preachers and provide housing and make investments in property proves this beyond doubt. It is just that most who gravitate to politics belong to religions and their religious masters make sure they are reminded of their obligations to maintain the tax free status.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1

When you look around, indeed!

But, with all the stars (factors) in alignment to support life on earth, they tell me there must be a big gnarly dog in the heavens and only they can speak to him; they are theirt conduit. Oh, and then they give me a bank account to deposit money into so they can relay a request to him on my behalf.

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2