The politics of Jesus

Marty_d

AND siliconed BOOBS feel yukky Girls, save the money

Nev, is this personal experience speaking?? I have never been unfortunate enough to have had to handle a siliconed boob. But I've seen plenty on display on the beaches, and they tend to .... errrr ... stick out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, facthunter said:

AND silconed BOOBS feel yukky Girls, save the money.

Yes..

7 hours ago, onetrack said:

I have never been unfortunate enough to have had to handle a siliconed boob.

I would say you have never had the misfortune...

I have felt them.. well one.. the girl had one silconed up and was saving for the second.

I can't deny, often look great when the woman is wearing garments with a plunging neckline - usually pert, etc. But even in the flesh, they look like a small soccer ball with nipples on them.. - not very attractive. Looking at this girl that had one done and one not was like looking at a googly-cross eyed monster. She didn't have particularly large breasts, and the natural one already had the benefit of natural support and looked fantastic. And I will never forget the difference in feel - the natural one was so much softer and, well, natural; feeling the other was like touching up a siliconed sex robot - I guess; I have never done that. Totally unnatural and it couldn't even be described as a piece of meat.. was like, I suppose, licking an over-pumped up soccer ball.

You can have them!

Also, if she is anything to go by, getting them doesn't help their insecurity problem and general unhingedness.

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

When you consider it, boobs in modern society are good for nothing, except for a bit of slap and tickle action.

They are meant to produce a nutritious food for an infant until its system can survive on solid food. That's about six to eight months. Average numbers of full term pregnancies is, say, 2.5. That means that for 15 to 20 months out of a life span of 780 months ( 15 to 80 years of age)they are just hanging around like an albatross around her neck.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Great thread. We have progressed from politics and religion to boobs and silicon.

I confess to admiring the female form with a nice pair of well proportioned natural breasts as an integral part of a womans beauty. Of course some are massive and some virtually non existent with size and shape seemingly concerning women more than men. There are also those who have breast reduction surgery as the size and weight can cause back and shoulder problems. A lot of  women with a nice figure tell me that some men talk to their breasts not their face. That must be disconcerting.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I agree, @kgwilson . Everyone has different tastes; I prefer my women voluptuous rather than skinny, some of of prefer model-thin, and some prefer quite large. It all in the eye of the beholder, but for me part of voluptuous beuty includes well formed and shaped breasts. But, it is certainly no deal breaker. My ex-fiancee was a stick insect (in the end, a praying-mantis type :-)), and the woman I referred to above was petit. So, we don't care too much for shape in the end, I guess.

There have been times,  however, where my attention was drawn below the neckline while I was addressing above it.. I nowadays try and master peripheral vision in these situations.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

There have been times,  however, where my attention was drawn below the neckline while I was addressing above it.. I nowadays try and master peripheral vision in these situations.

... as any good pilot would.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, facthunter said:

Do we reduce women to Tits and Bums? THEY are PEOPLE too.  Nev

No, but without them, they wouldn't get a boyfriend 😉

I have worked for many female managers and woith many female colleagues, and by and large have found them capable and achieveing.

But, we can also talk about the features of women that attract us to them - in very much the same way they talk about the features of men that attract them to (some of) us. Because, part of life is about findinf and courting mates (of the copulation type). Because we talk about what attracts us about women does not render them as sexual gratification objects. I have overheard secret womens' chat, and they can objectify us as good as we can objectify them. The trick is not to be obsessed by it.

When my son asks advice on finding the right girl, my advice is to find the one that you are happy to wake up next to every morning.. and that, surprisingly a sheen wears off very quickly on fake beauty.

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

The most gorgeous girl in the world could still $#!T you off after a while. Familiarity breeds contempt. If you aren't real mates. Assuming they still find any of us as attractive as they hoped we would be  for a long period, might be difficult  also. Illusions of grandeur are common among people who have beautiful "Trophy Wives" to SHOW people much as they would show a Ferrari as proof of some success in life. They probably need a new model often also in both cases..  Nev

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, facthunter said:

Do we reduce women to Tits and Bums? THEY are PEOPLE too.  Nev

Nev some are visually triggered.

I once watched a bunch of woman at the footy doing similar outrageous 'meat' talk about all those tight bums, muscular thighs and ripped chests that they were ogling in the game. It is not just men that reduce the opposite gender to meat on display

Edited by nomadpete
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2