Best ever prime minister of Australia

Bruce Tuncks

Not sure about the cullinary habits of Jews and Muslims but they are missing out on the 4 most important food groups which are bacon, bacon, bacon and protein which is also bacon. Court records have aptly shown many Catholic Priests do have sex, mostly with Altar boys.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Cured meats are poison, full of life-shortening toxins! The Jews and Muzzies got it right!

"Cured meat products have the disadvantages of the presence of nitrosamine that is formed during curing. This compound is a potent carcinogenic component, and has been detected in bacon after frying"  :freaked:

"The World Health Organization has classified processed meats (meats that have been preserved by smoking or salting, curing, or adding chemical preservatives) including ham, bacon, salami and frankfurts as a Group 1 carcinogen (known to cause cancer) which means that there's strong evidence that processed meats cause cancer."  :freaked:

"Cured meats are also susceptible to Clostridium botulinum contamination. Botulism, the disease caused by infection with C. botulinum toxins, was originally named 'sausage poisoning,' or 'Wurstvergiftung,' when discovered in Germany, because the bacteria grow in oxygen-deprived environments such as sausage casings"  :freaked:

In addition, just take a look at the histories of the two nations that love pork and pork products, and whose diet consists primarily of pork and pork products! - Germany and the U.S. .....

Germany (in previous centuries known as the "Huns") One of the most violent, murderous, war-mongering nation/tribes the world has ever seen. Fought with and dominated just about every nation in Europe! Started WW2, intent on world domination, and killed around 50M people worldwide!

The U.S. - contains a large percentage of people of German ancestry. Known to be the most warlike nation on the planet, intent on domination of the world with its culture! It has introduced its culture to virtually every nation on Earth!

The worlds biggest armaments manufacturer, and promoter of wars! Its society is the most violent and aggressive on Earth!

The signs are all there! If you're a pork eater, that makes you an extremely violent, aggressive, warmongering arsehole, intent on world domination! On top of that, you will gain an enormous amount of weight, and die from cancer!

Give up your pork products right now, and become a better person, and live a longer and healthier life!  :cheezy grin: Note - This ad paid for by the Lamb Producers Association. :cheezy grin:

Edited by onetrack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

IF you let a dog eat as much of what it wants and waste fat etc It won't last long. Health and mobility is essential no matter your age or amount of money you have. FAT Sugar and salt are addictive and cheap. FAST food is there to tempt you, and there's no shortage of sources of it.. The result??There's more walking waterbeds than ever and they are NOT healthy.. Some are MORBIDLY OBESE. and that's terrible for them.  Nev

• Agree 2

The world has never seen obesity like modern Americans display, it's truly scary to witness the size of many Americans. I do blame their excessive pork consumption for a lot of it - but they also dish up monstrous size servings, and their meals are always accompanied by a litre of greasy gravies and sauces - most of which utilise pork fat as their base! Then they consume large quantities of sugary "soda" drinks, to wash it all down! :yuck:

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Marty_d said:

Everything in moderation, OT.  If we gave up everything that was bad for us, life may be longer but blander.

Like they say, if you cut out all the fun things, you'll end up cutting out paper dolls.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, onetrack said:

The world has never seen obesity like modern Americans display, it's truly scary to witness the size of many Americans.

A major reason Van's developed the RV-14 was for Americans who needed a bigger cockpit to accommodate their bulk.

• Informative 1

Americans are very big on frying everything. Fried chicken is a most popular food. Fried Mars Bars. They have even had fried ice cream. 

As for religions and pork, the joke in Quickies the other day (condensed)

Priest to rabbi "When will you eat some ham?"

Rabbi: "At your wedding."

• Like 2

History  ?. 

N Chamberlain & W Chirchill !.

Declared war on Germany,  starting ww2.

Sausage ' skin ' casings, Are now PLASTIC !.

Sugar  was here way before " fast food ". Before that honey was used,

History from my teachers is still suspect.

spacesailor

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, willedoo said:

Like they say, if you cut out all the fun things, you'll end up cutting out paper dolls.

Plenty of good things are actually good for you, if you choose carefully.

Australia is crazy to slavishly adopt American culture- it’s killing us, especially their junk food and drink.

I was raised on traditional meat and three veg. It didn’t seem to do any damage, because we burned it off with hard yakka. (But I never saw massive meals like those served up in the US).

Too many people haven’t adapted their eating to modern sedentary lifestyle; the worst sort of food is now the cheapest and too easy to fill your plate with.

Since leaving the farm I haven’t needed a large food intake. No mammal products (except cheese) for forty-odd years and very little bread, cake, etc. Since retiring, my BMI has changed from “gaunt” to healthy and fit, due to lower stress levels and doing more physical work. 

We could adopt more lifestyle ideas from Japan, where people are slim, healthy and long-lived.

• Like 3

It horrifies me what some people eat. I was listening to talkback radio on the subject of cost of living, and one woman rang in to say she only bought frozen meals. I just can't comprehend living like that, with your entire diet made by someone in a factory.

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, willedoo said:

It horrifies me what some people eat. I was listening to talkback radio on the subject of cost of living, and one woman rang in to say she only bought frozen meals. I just can't comprehend living like that, with your entire diet made by someone in a factory.

I don't use them myself, but I've heard a lot of frozen meals are quite healthy and certainly better for you than Macca's or KFC.  Judging by the picture on the packet (not always the most accurate, I know) at least they seem to usually have a serve of veg with them.  And they're limited size because the companies make more money that way.

• Sad 1