Quickies part 2

red750

A judge was interviewing a woman regarding her pending divorce and

asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of

the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?"

"It is made of concrete, brick, and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "what are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, as well as my husband's parents."

The judge took a deep breath and asked, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "we have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily

like the music, but we can't seem to do anything about it."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "he gets up every morning before I do and makes

the coffee."

The judge asked, "Is your husband a nagger?"

Exasperated she replied, "Oh, hell no, he is white just like you and me!"

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce? "

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted a

divorce, my husband does.

He says he can't communicate with me."

A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo.

She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps.

He was wearing his usual jeans and T-shirt.

As they walked through the ape exhibit, they passed in front of a large, silverback gorilla. Noticing the wife, the gorilla went crazy. He jumped on the bars, and, holding on with one hand and two feet he grunted and pounded his chest with his free hand.

He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the pink dress.

The husband, noticing the excitement, thought this was funny. He suggested that his wife tease the poor fellow some more by puckering her lips and wiggling her bottom. She played along and the gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.

Then the husband suggested that she let one of her straps fall to show a little more skin. She did... and the gorilla was about to tear the bars down. "Now ..... Show your thighs and sort of fan your dress at him," he said.

This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy and he started doing flips.

Then the husband grabbed his wife, ripped open the door to the cage, flung her in with the gorilla and slammed the cage door shut.

"Now. Tell him you have a headache!"

TRAVEL PLANS FOR 2018

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots.

Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!

At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

I was told my job was in Jeopardy. I said I didn't fancy working there, and they sacked me!!

Bruce

Bloke is driving over Sydney Harbour Bridge when he sees his girlfriend at the side ready to jump.. . . Screeches to a halt and runs over shouting "Babe. . ., what are you doing?"

"I've just found out I'm pregnant and I'm going to end it all"

"Jeez, mate, not only a good lay but a good sport as well"

2 drunk mexicans in a bar, arguing, so they turn around and ask the gringo.

"hey...gringo......wass one plus one?"

the gringo answers "two"

one mexican takes out his pistol and shoots him,. . . the shocked barmen asks him why he did that . . .

"That gringo. . . . .he knew too much"

Trump Parade in Washington.....

A friend of Donald -- maybe a golfing buddy -- told him that he had a fantastic dream the other night:

There was a really really big, huge parade in Washington celebrating Trump. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, lined the parade route, and cheered and cheered when Donald went past. It was the biggest celebration Washington had ever seen. Really Huge!

Donald was very impressed and said, "That's really great! The best! By the way, how did I look? Was my hair OK?"

His friend said that he couldn't tell. The casket was closed.

BITCOIN

A lot of monkeys lived near a village. One day a merchant came to the village to buy these monkeys! He announced that he will buy the monkeys @ $100 each.

The villagers thought that this man is mad. They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys at $100 each? Still, some people caught some monkeys and gave them to this merchant and he paid them $100 for each monkey. This news spread like wildfire and people caught monkeys and sold them to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @$200 each. The lazy villagers also ran around to catch the remaining monkeys! They sold the remaining monkeys @$200 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys @$500 each! The villagers start to lose sleep! ... They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left and got $500 each.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement. Then the merchant announced that he is going home for a week. And when he returns, he will buy monkeys @$1000 each! He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought. He was alone taking care of all the monkeys in a cage.

The merchant went home. The villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at $1000 each. Then the employee told them that he will secretly sell some of the monkeys @$700 each. This news spread like wildfire. Since the merchant now buys monkeys @$1000 each, there is a $300 profit for each monkey.

The next day, villagers made a queue near the monkey cage. The employee sold all the monkeys at $700 each. The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys!

The villagers took care of their monkeys & waited for the merchant to return. But nobody came! ... Then they ran to the employee but he had already left, too!

The villagers then realized that they have bought the useless stray monkeys @ $700 each and are unable to sell them!

BitCoin explained.

Â

Â

A 65 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken

to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death

experience ... seeing God she asked “Is my time up?”

God said, "No, you have another 33 years, 2 months and

8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and

have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck.

She even had someone come in and change her hair color and

brighten her teeth! Since she had so much more time to live, she

figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital.

While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I

thought you said I had another 33 years? Why didn't you

pull me from out of the path of the Ambulance?"

(You'll love this)

God replied:

"Sh1t! I didn't recognize you!”