SILLY SIGNS. . . . .LET'S START A THREAD ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

There is a bloke (originally from Sydney) at work who can do this and not go to hospital... unless it is from a coronary.

Good luck to him.

Not for me, too complicated. How would I  ever pick the right valentines day pressies - they'd have to get  identical gifts (they will be checking). Might work if they were twins?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nomadpete said:

Good luck to him.

Not for me, too complicated. How would I  ever pick the right valentines day pressies - they'd have to get  identical gifts (they will be checking). Might work if they were twins?

I asked him about the potential hazards..  his response was a rule - never the same other girl twice

• Informative 2

13 hours ago, facthunter said:

Just enjoys living dangerously.. . Wants to be caught, sort of. Nev

Nope.. He does it with his wife's full knowledge, and sometimes she joins in... Maybe I should have been more explicit.. He does number 1 and 3 on that sign regularly.

Maybe the risk is getting caught out by the other girls husband.

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Informative 2

He doesn't maintain the second ones.. used and abused is probably more like it, though he tells me he is upfront with them, so they are going in with eyes wide open.

He is about 10 years younger than me and keeps himself in very good shape, so at this stage he can still handle the churn and intensity - good on him, I say.

Was never my thing.. I have enough trouble with just one at a time.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 2

Seriously, though, biology suggests we're not evolved to be monogamous.

Listening to a scientist the other day.  When you look at the lifestyles of various types of apes, and the equipment the males carry, you can work out why it's so.  The examples she gave were gorillas vs chimps & bonobo's.

The male gorilla has his little harem, and while some of the females may do a sneaky with another young gorilla, by and large he's the only one humping them.  So he doesn't have much competition for his little swimmers, and consequently his balls are miniscule.

Chimps and bonobos are party animals.  It's like the 1960's for them with free love everywhere.  Anything with a pulse, pretty much, several times a day.  So for them there's a lot of competition for the male, so he needs a lot more swimmers to try to flush the last bloke out, and consequently they almost need a wheelbarrow to carry their balls.

Humans are the Goldilocks of the bollock size, being far bigger than the gorilla but smaller than the chimps and bonobos.  So that suggests that biologically there's a lot more swapping and hanky-panky in our history than the gorillas get up to. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Them's the bits that get a short circuit between them and your brain when you get married. and make it hard to ride a pushbike with tight shorts. Whoever designed push bikes seats has a lot to answer for. . When things really go off the rails it's known as a "balls up".  Cockup or stuff up.. Nev

• Like 1