SILLY SIGNS. . . . .LET'S START A THREAD ?

Phil Perry

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't the shops the wrong way round!, should be Divorce Bankruptcy then the Liquor shop.After all T Woods could have employed a top-rate prostitute, for what he paid out for the years of his marriage. LoL

spacesailor

Imagine (pardon the pun) how much Paul McCartney went through, divesting himself of Heather Mills. Actually, you don't have to imagine... 48.6 million according to Google. That'd be a whole smorgasbord of top-shelf working girls, for as long as you lasted...

Women are like planes, they are cheaper to rent by the hour.

When Sir Paul McCartney was coming out of the court from having 48.6 million awarded to Heather Mills he was asked by a reporter if after this marriage do you ever think you will go down on one knee again? He said that was a very personal question and her name is Heather.

Marriage is a bad business plan regarding product suitability and value for money long term and you enter it under duress with mind not working well. There's usually a short circuit somewhere. Some are even silly enough to go into it thinking it will "cure" the sex problem by keeping things as they are , but with more certainty.

You will never be the person she wanted (to make you) and when "she" realises HER mistake in marrying YOU, you will really pay for that too because it's somehow your fault as well. My Mates tell me these things so I pass them on for your guidance. Nev

• 4 weeks later...
Imagine (pardon the pun) how much Paul McCartney went through, divesting himself of Heather Mills. Actually, you don't have to imagine... 48.6 million according to Google. That'd be a whole smorgasbord of top-shelf working girls, for as long as you lasted...

Yes,. . .very sad story,. . Heather Mills,. . the Lady with the wooden leg. . . .

Shame about her wasn't it ? ? . . .her house caught fire and although the fire service saved the place,. . .

She was burnt to the ground. . . .

Bit of over estimation there I think Marty,. . .I reckon that the 'Point Six' million would have managed that scenario easily. . . . . MIND YOU,. . .the 'Working Girls' around here in Cannock are not as choosy as they are dahn in Lahndon like, innit . . . . ( OH, 'So I've been told by a friend like )

Aren't the shops the wrong way round!, should be Divorce Bankruptcy then the Liquor shop.After all T Woods could have employed a top-rate prostitute, for what he paid out for the years of his marriage. LoL

spacesailor

Always with the criticisms. . .I dunno,. .you Toongabbie blokes are all the same. . .I met one in Melbourne,. . .name of Bruce,. . you probably know 'im. . . .spacer.png

Yes. We men go into it thinking she will always be this good and she is thinking I will soon change him

I . . . have a Missis rather like that Mr. Yenn Sir. . . .she reckons that I'm now a boring old fart who never wants to do anything. When we met,. .. at a motorcycling event, I thought that she was the one for me. . .knew a lot about British Bikes etc. . . she found out tht I was a budding Rock Music Star. .. that interested her even more, she came to all our gigs. . .then she found out tht I was into flying in a big way. . ( well Gliding actually ) and she came and did some of that. . . .

Fast forward to now. 'You never take me anywhere anymore. . .sob. . . ' OK lets go flying, I'll hire a Cessna and we can fly to France, I'll take you to see the Bayeux Tapestry. . .. 'I'm too scared to go up now, those things crash all the time. . .' . OK, lets go to the Isle of Man TT, it's a nice trip on the ferry with the bike and ll our gear in the back and we can camp out. . .. . .'No, I don't want to spend a weekend around a load of drunken Bikers. . .' OK, let's go to a Rock music festival. . 'Oh no, the toilets are disgusting at those places, the food is horrible and I don't like any of the bands nowadays. . . . .'

? ? ? Sigh.

My Mum ( very clever Lady ) told me that. . . 'A Man chases a Woman until she catches him. . . .'

Back to Boring old fart mode and $hitposting bullcrap onto the interwebbythingummy it is then. . . . .

Women are like planes, they are cheaper to rent by the hour.

When Sir Paul McCartney was coming out of the court from having 48.6 million awarded to Heather Mills he was asked by a reporter if after this marriage do you ever think you will go down on one knee again? He said that was a very personal question and her name is Heather.

We have a sign at the airfield ( very politically incorrect - as it is one of those enameled ones you buy at airshows in America )

It says ( slightly edited due to the autobot censor) 'IF IT HAS TITS, WHEELS OR WINGS. . . . .IT WILL CAUSE YOU PROBLEMS'