Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

I don't believe in picking on them as the greens are trying to do. All of them do better mileage than the small side valve mobile chicanes like a low light  series MM Morriss Minor. that you had to grind the valves every 12 Months..Let Em have their moment of glory We've had our "INVERTED" Snobbery in the past. and it's just as bad as the other kind. . NOTHING they do forces YOU to have one'' If you have a heap of tools and stuff a Bongo van or little Daihatsu won't cut it.  Nev

Edited by facthunter
  • Informative 1

How good was the old ' horse & cart ' , to do the job a biggish Ute does, in the time it takes .

I just don't like my goodies in the tub , exposed to the elements & thieving eyes. 

Dubbo to Sydney in a day, with a good load of produce. 

Unload your wares & sleep in the tub , before returning. 

spacesailor

Edited by spacesailor
A little more !

Diamonds are forever. Come down my chimney tonight, Santa Baby.. Hotter thana Pepper Sprout. The message was always the same . I Hunger for your touch. Goodnight IRENE, I'll see you in my dreams..  ALL you had to remember was every second person is of the Opposite sex . it's NOT like they are rare . Nev.

And now .

We have the added difficulty with having.

other genders 

May look like a duck, may quack like a duck .

But that ' duck ' thinks it is a DRAKE .

My Nephe and  his Husband . 

( two females left out )

spacesailor

Edited by spacesailor
A I again

That's nothing1  I have 2  DOGS who think they are People and would eat like HORSES If I let them.

. If we wish to GANDER at Genders there's been Queer people down through history at something like the SAME RATE we have Now. They do wonderous things (some of them) and  shouldn't be Ostracised like they are often. We grow  bigger if we live with diversity.  Wouldn't be great IF we were all the same. Nev

Edited by facthunter
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2