Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

There was a gentleman in Germany, unappreciative of the jets coming and going over his back garden. So he had built a large crossbow like device in his back garden. And was firing..... dumplings.

It's true!!! There was a pic, at the time, in the press of him. In the back garden, an F4 phantom passing low over, and a dumpling rising towards it.

If only I could find the pic here now..............

There was a gentleman in Germany, unappreciative of the jets coming and going over his back garden. So he had built a large crossbow like device in his back garden. And was firing..... dumplings.

It's true!!! There was a pic, at the time, in the press of him. In the back garden, an F4 phantom passing low over, and a dumpling rising towards it.

If only I could find the pic here now..............

It gets better. According to the only reference I can find, see here 'Dumpling War Disk Issued':

Billboard

he won. And someone wrote a song about it.............

Things a bit quiet in the Old Dart Phil? Time on your hands?

The Old Dart ? ? ? ? No Peter,. . . . I've stopped going there now and returned to the Dog & Duck for some sanity. Last time I went to the Old Dart last summer,. . they'd been having a Barbecue in the backyard. . .It had been taken over by a bunch of sex weirdoes . . .

After quickly seeing what was going on ( for about half an hour ) I left in totally shocked disgust. . . .

[ATTACH]48186._xfImport[/ATTACH]

442238706_THEDART.thumb.gif.bcc1f5a212ea4ae7f1b2e179d47db1f3.gif

About time you migrated to some were see told you there is coruption every where can't get there to put you on the straight and narrow Cause the misses reconds I would corrupt you more yeeeeh:thumb up:neil

Neil, . . . . has your spellchecker been on the Pop ?

But thanks for the offer. . . .I'll check my Irish lotto numbers in't mornin'. . . .