Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

My point was if you are going to try try to highlight that a song was not an original, why would you link to a copy from 100 years after the original.

Because I was trying to highlight that a lively tune had been turned into a dirge.

If you really wish, I will go looking for older recordings...it's not difficult.

I remember reading that the problem with the avant garde is that, too often, they avant garde no talent....

Some cartoonists certainly carnt spel thats for shure. . . . 'Avant Garde Dog' would have been a much better caption, but then I can't draw 'toons. . . ..

Some cartoonists certainly carnt spel thats for shure. . . . 'Avant Garde Dog' would have been a much better caption, but then I can't draw 'toons. . . ..

Nono I wasn't criticising the spelling...I was just recycling an old pun.

Do we even have avant garde any more???

Nono I wasn't criticising the spelling...I was just recycling an old pun.Do we even have avant garde any more???

Not sure Bob,. . . Last time I had a nosey over at PPrune. . .there was a wag using the Pontius Pilot handle . . . Have not looked on there for nearly a year. . .and never posted on it but then I'm not a 'Fessional' Flyer. . .

Not sure Bob,. . . Last time I had a nosey over at PPrune. . .there was a wag using the Pontius Pilot handle . . . Have not looked on there for nearly a year. . .and never posted on it but then I'm not a 'Fessional' Flyer. . .

Hm....at this point I am determinedly travelling back in time, so I might even run into him.

Hm....at this point I am determinedly travelling back in time, so I might even run into him.

Hmmm OK, be sure to avoid last year's version of yourself then, . . .you know, 'Same matter' occupying 'Same space' . . .we don't want an accidental mini - supernova do we. . .

Stay safe. . .

Hmmm OK, be sure to avoid last year's version of yourself then, . . .you know, 'Same matter' occupying 'Same space' . . .we don't want an accidental mini - supernova do we. . .

Stay safe. . .

There's definitely a risk of that if you do u-turns.........fortunately, i always as a little backwards..........)

I don't know if she's abreast of gun safety procedures, Phil, but she's going to feel a right tit if that thing goes off. (As it would, given its location...)

Nah, it isn't 'Cocked' . . . .(?) But I'll bet she warmed it up in the sun before sticking down her 'Over the shoulder boulder holder'. . .that gunmetal can get quite cold to the touch. . . .

I forgot to mention,. . .the manufacturer, a local lass not far from where I reside, has two separate sizes for various foot dimensions.

1) SMALL - Self propelled Gun.

2) LARGE - Battle tank.

3) Well, she hasn't got a three yet, but I have suggested : EXTRA LARGE- Howitzer, ( Gun may sag a bit ).