Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

Fly,Officer,KiteThe metal collected from the public was & still is recycled in large furnaces, ALLUMINIUM(spell) included. The company I worked for made £300 per ton nett profit.

It is a third generation company and was good to work for, possibly due to it's profit margin selling alluminium ingots, and other non-ferrous metal ingots to the USA.At that time.

spacesailor

If they didn't use my saucepans, I could do with them back spacer.png

Having been a 'Disgusting' Peasantry, Pension absorbing, Unneccessary weight upon the UK economy for nearly 1.5 years,. .. I am also Disgustingly 'Triggered' by such comments. . . .

I have made my objections known in regular posts on the Guardian online website,. . .which are usually deleted in fewer than 20 seconds. . . . they don't like it 'Up 'em Mr Mainwaring' . . .but still the pressure is maintained. . . . we oldies, who have paid into the system for all of our working lives, are sidelined by those who turn up on our beaches and get everything for nowt. BUT. . .

I digress. . . .this is nowt to do with silly Pictures. ( Please ignore )

What is it with animals and cars???

[ATTACH=full]47419[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]47420[/ATTACH]

ooo......I once had a milker on the bonnet like that....although unfortunately for her I was travelling at 100km/hr when we met....while fortunately for me it was a Holden and the bonnet folded upwards across the middle, preventing her from joining me in the front.

For weeks after I wondered how the heck it could have happened...until the next time I was out on a dark rainy night and I realised it could happen exactly the same, any time daisy's mates decided to wander into the road...