Who is it?

red750

I'll answer this one right away, because you might never get it, but it is another example of what a life on drugs can do. The guy is Shaun Weiss, who starred in the MIghty Ducks ice hockey movie as a teen. He is now 41.

1521409691_MightyDucksSW.thumb.jpg.e5d22e89a16cb29afb5682999bf68a33.jpg700596826_ShaunWeiss.thumb.jpg.11d31ceea5bdda4188c4fd15ba9442dd.jpg

• Sad 2

13 hours ago, onetrack said:

I reckon it's this handsome young fella, below. It's incredible what something like 75 yrs of dope-smoking can do to your body!

And he just turned 89 yesterday, and he's still going well!!

Willie makes Keith Richards look tame!

https://theboot.com/to-willie-a-celebration-lineup-birthday/

That's back when Willie's mum was dressing him.

• Haha 1

If Willie Nelson has just turned 89 and is still able to get up on a stage and sing, he's doing better than my 89 year old mother whose degenerative bone disease in her leg prevents her from going anywhere without a wheelchair - and she's never touched dope in her life!

• Informative 1

3 hours ago, onetrack said:

Yep, your memory is pretty good! She was a popular gal, and a whizz at tickling the ivories.

She gave a concert in our small country town once in the 1960’s. She was just as good at classical as she was at honky-tonk.

• Informative 1

It doesn't matter whether someone is famousd or not.. it is the truth of what drug abuse does... and it is sad peopple find themselves in a position where they become dependent and then addcited on them.

I like a drink, but yesterday was the first for a while. I managed to snare a nice Yering Station (Yarra Valley) Pinor, so that will be consumed between myuself and my partner this evening. and that will be it for a while.

• Informative 1

I can still remember the start of the film "And God Created Woman", at least that's what i think it was called.

Bridget Bardot was magnificent, but later pictures show her as completely gone to pot.

• Agree 1

Age isn't kind to most women - but when you read about the number of d**kheads these stars associate with, and the lifestyles they lead, you can get some idea of why they end up looking as they do.

As many a wise medic has observed - you only get one body; if you want it to last, you have to look after it. Not much different to most mechanical items, really.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1