Funny videos

red750

• 2 weeks later...

A 911 CALL FOR A MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT . . . OUCH !!!

Caller:  Hello Police?  I'd like to report a motorcycle accident.

911 :  Any injuries?

Caller :  Yes, at least 10 passengers on the motorcycle..Mohammed, Abadhalla, Hassan,  Omar, Youssef, Ahmed, Ali, Hocine, Yadira, Recip

911:  You do know that making fake calls to 911 is a criminal offense?

Caller :  You don't believe me, watch the video I'm sending you...(attached).

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, red750 said:

Imagine if this was your daughter....

Interesting how her mind works.  Taking her perceived grievance to a popular show, where people who work for a lot less than her pocket money and will never afford a $200,000 car can laugh at how spoiled she is, is going to make things better?  Hmmm.

10 hours ago, red750 said:

Imagine if this was your daughter....

I call BS... Think about it for a minute.. if they have that much money, airing their dirty laundry on a TV psycho (er. psychology) show, I guess, is not what they are going to do.. unless they hope some talent scout sees their cutesy wootsey daughter and signs her up for the next box office movie.

If they can afford the money for the car, they can afford decent US psycho therapy out of the public eyes...

[edit] Just saw nomad's post.. wholeheartedly agree

Edited by Jerry_Atrick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Re the tank - it is difficult to load tanks, because they suffer from high gearing, even in 1st gear - that would be the reason for the rush up the ramps. But the driver is pretty hopeless anyway, he simply didn't ensure he was lined up properly again the second time.

One of the other problems there, is that the trailer doesn't have deck extensions, as a good trailer should, for machines whose tracks hang over the edge of the normal width deck.

And finally - they should've had conveyor belting or old car tyres on the trailer deck, because steel on steel when loading up is asking for trouble. Watch "heavy equipment operator fails" on Youtube to see some pearlers.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2