Funny videos

red750

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what he's going on about. Every second person's got them and if they've been removed, do the girls then lose their attraction?   I just don't like the idea of making people sex objects. Think on it. I'm certainly Not a prude if you think that might be a problem. and I know it's "Funny Videos" . Nev

Typical sexist American male behaviour.

image.jpeg.62e8c0054e49d8fd619a0206d6a0c367.jpeg

I wonder how many middle-aged American women curse the day they got breast enlargement in their youth, and now suffer having to haul  around all day, two useless bags of adipose tissue. When you consider the intended use of milk glands in mammals, for modern Homo sapiens they are useless for 95% of the animal's life. How many women have suffered either mastitis or cancer in these organs.

• Informative 1

And it's not only the breast enlargement. I cannot understand those women that enlarge their lips and butt - look total freaks. Also, I cannot understand why women plaster themselves with ugly tatoos. It's bad enogh when men do it.

1752686546_biglips.thumb.jpg.1456158533d0bb515f7b91eeda47dbe4.jpg1199245681_buttimplants.thumb.jpg.12d6291d53dbb4751fc1a7646e5085b9.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...