Silly Picture Thread.

Phil Perry

All the world's a critic!

Poor buggah just ducked down the road to buy a bottle of milk to bring his wife a cuppa in bed. Shops insist on a mask. State law doesn't insist on helmet.

And now you guys are paying out on him criticizing his dress sense!

• Like 1

So is carpet. Come to think of it some of the junk food has less food value than carpet.

I tried a hamburger in 1991 and decided it wasn't really food. Only tried it because it was advertised as the best hamburger in Qld. Ditto for pizza, it is hard to get a good one.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yenn said:

So is carpet. Come to think of it some of the junk food has less food value than carpet.

I tried a hamburger in 1991 and decided it wasn't really food. Only tried it because it was advertised as the best hamburger in Qld. Ditto for pizza, it is hard to get a good one.

If it was McDonalds, it's probably still edible (although inedible) today.  I remember seeing a story about a bloke who kept a Macca's burger for 10 years or something silly, and it hasn't gone off.  The amount of preservatives/salt/sugar must be amazing.

• Like 1

I regularly pick up rubbish ff the roadside when I do my morning walk. One thing I notice is that food scraps left in Macdonalds and other fast food packaging is seldom attacked by ants or crows. They know what is good and bad to eat.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

That's interesting Yenn, because I pull up at the supermarket (disabled spot - I have the sticker) next to a rubbish bin. I regularly see crows fishing a Macca's bag, or KFC, and search through it for food. And they are not easily scared off.