Resolutions for 2024

old man emu

Here we go again. A new calendar to put up and a pocketful of good intentions. 

My first resolution for 2024:

There are times when I am doing a mundane task and my thoughts are free to wander randomly over a wide range of topics. Unfortunately, new thoughts tend to erase the earlier ones and when I try to recall them, they fail to answer the call. I've often thought of some cracking Quickies while pushing the mower, or sanding a window frame, but by the time I get back inside, they are forgotten

So from now on, I am going to follow Santa's lead: make a list and check it twice. When I think of something worthy sharing, I'm going to drop everything and rush to my desk to write it down. The same is going to apply when those thoughts relate to things I need to get at Bunnings or the supermarkets.

My second resolution for 2024:

Remember to check that I have the list of things I need to get at Bunnings or the supermarkets in my wallet, with my plastic, before I leave the house. 

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

My resolution for 2024 is to forget about NY resolutions that are easily forgotten, anyway.

But I do need to sharpen my focus, especially when I end up in a certain spot, and then try to remember what it was I went there for .....

An older persons life in a piechart .....

image.thumb.png.453f3750433e3722a2ed8089c698e4c3.png

34 minutes ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

My resolutions:

• Finish this house redecoration ASAP.. It is now three months later than I wanted.. Hopefully will be done by March
  • Fly more
  • Spend a little less time on the forums... Only because I find them en easy distraction from achieveing  former two

Hey! They are mine! Except I'm 6 months behind with the reno becasue I spend too much time on this forum!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry_Atrick said:

My resolutions:

• Finish this house redecoration ASAP.. It is now three months later than I wanted.. Hopefully will be done by March
  • Fly more
  • Spend a little less time on the forums... Only because I find them en easy distraction from achieveing  former two

The flying we'd really like to see you doing is England to Australia.

I bought a nice bottle of red to share with you for Xmas. But I had to drink it myself because you didn't turn up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1