Australian Federal Election 2022

Jerry_Atrick

The worst one ! ,was a jaguar in the UK .

THE CAR HIT A MOTORWAY OVERBRIDGE !

Killing the drivers wife. He was charged with manslaughter. 

BUT

It eventually came to light that the car had NEVER had an oil change , Although it was seviced regularly. 

The reason it hit the bridge was a seizure of the front wheel bearing, that also had Never been serviced.

Although he had paid the dealer , they got off by putting the blame onto the manufacturer. 

AND no one was held responsible for the womans death .

spacesailor

• Sad 2

In the law of England and Wales, criminal appeals rarely call witnesses; it reviews the evidence provided, the application of the law, and the procedural integrity. I will look it up... If I can find anything, I will pass it on...

But,. this does not sound like an appeal.. it may well be a prosecution that was dropped, in which case, any witness statements or depositions made under oath may well do the trick...

• Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...

"I propose to extend the vote to people aged 16 and 17, making it mandatory but with no fines in the event they don’t vote.”.. Er., how is it mandatory?

I sort of agree, but does one's poilitical leanings all of a sudden change when one turns 18? I would have thought most 18 - 25 year olds would still consider the same issues as when they were 16 when they voted. Maybe the influience of mum and dad are too strong when it comes to putting pencil to ballot paper.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Greens take the low hanging fruit and eventually self destruct from within like UAP and Pauleen's mob and the DEMS if we go back far enough. The Unholy Alliance of NP and libs is structurally and ideologically debateable also. Genuine Independents have done a good job, by and large.. I just can't bring myself to vote greens. You really cannot predict them,  Nev

• Like 1