Who knew?

red750

It's obvious, then! - Code Brown is when someone has shat themselves so extensively, it's recognised as a major emergency!

My stepdaughters boyfriend incurred a case of gastro a few weeks back, and he got it that bad, he had to go into hospital.

He told my stepdaughter he went to stand up, and just absolutely shat himself, completely and utterly, with runny excrement going everywhere.

He was so embarrassed - but he said he essentially had no control over his bowels, they just emptied themselves without him even knowing it was coming on.

I've no doubt the hospital staff have to deal with clean-up episodes like that, half a dozen times a day.

• Informative 1

Australian hospitals and other buildings are covered by Australian Standard 4083 (1997) and many are in the process of changing to those standards.

Code Black: Personal threat
Code Black Alpha: missing or abducted infant or child
Code Black Beta: active shooter
Code Black J: self-harm
Code Blue: medical emergency
Code Brown: external emergency (disaster, mass casualties etc.)
Code CBR: chemical, biological or radiological contamination
Code Orange: evacuation
Code Purple: bomb threat
Code Red: fire
Code Yellow: internal emergency
Code Grey: combative person without a weapon

Source: Wikipedia.

• Informative 3

• 5 months later...

Did you know.... the F-4 can fly with the outer wings folded. It's happened on more than one occasion, and one Navy Phantom even landed back on a carrier in that configuration. They don't call it the flying brick for nothing. It helps that the Phantom rolls via flaperons and spoilers located on the main inner wing sections. That plus the power of two J-79's.

364129365_10227616908742047_6716353229271194691_n.png

f-4folded.png

• Informative 2