Israel Folau - latest example of how to fleece the gullible

Marty_d

I have just watched a part of the Arndt interview. Something I find troubling is Arndt's question "Is there any room to talk to young girls  about not exploiting their seductive powers to ruin the lives of men"  I find this pretty unacceptable.  As a private music teacher I have the responsibility as the adult in the situation to behave appropriately.  This is something I have any trouble achieving.  I can assure any parent that their child will be safe in my company whatever they say, wear or do. 

• Like 2

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The number of young girls who have used their seductive powers to ruin the lives of men - I could count on both hands.

The number of young girls ruined by exploitative mature men seeking to seduce them - That's in the hundreds of thousands.

99% of young girls in the 13 to 16 yr old range are simply too shy, too dumb, and too inexperienced, to know how to seduce men.

This bloke that Arndt interviewed is a sexual predator, plain and simple. I trust he's registered for life as a sexual predator, and cannot go near young girls.

When I owned a farm about 110kms S of Perth, the neighbours comprised two brothers. One was a total sexual addict. He chased anything in a skirt, even though he was married. I think his wife just tolerated it.

I can remember him bragging to me about his constant, wide-ranging sexual exploits, and I wondered why his wife never left him.

This couple exited the partnership with the blokes brother and his wife, about the early 2000's, and the couple started a winery and restaurant near the farm.

I only found out recently that this bloke set about seducing a 14 yr old girl working for him in the restaurant, and kept up that seduction for an extended period.

Then the unhappy girl realised she was just being used, and spilled the beans.

The bloke got charged with child sexual exploitation, and got 5 yrs in the jug for his dick-driven efforts. He served 3 yrs, and then they let him out.

Meantimes, he alienated his entire family and most of his relations, he's registered as a sexual predator, and can't attend any functions where minors are present.

This means the winery and restaurant have gone to hell in a handbasket - his wife lives in one end of the house and he lives in the other end, with barely any contact between them.

In addition, the winery and restaurant has been seized as assets used in the carrying out of a major crime - meaning confiscation. But the confiscation is on hold, while the wife tries to salvage her share of the operations and the property.

All in all, just total destruction of this blokes life and his family life, serious damage to his assets and income levels - along with family and regional shunning, because he's a marked man.

All because the dope thought he could screw anything he set his mind to screwing. He must rate as the regions biggest dick-driven fool.

• Sad 1

Octave, as an adult teaching children do you require a blue card for this , in Qld we do when i was President of a soccer club all commitee  members required this , i also do breakfast with the chaplain in a school , blue card required and also drive a bus for an aged care facility(volunteer) and require a blue card this does not completely keep kids and elderly safe but an extensive police check some pedos will still get through

Octave, as an adult teaching children do you require a blue card for this , in Qld we do when i was President of a soccer club all commitee  members required this , i also do breakfast with the chaplain in a school , blue card required and also drive a bus for an aged care facility(volunteer) and require a blue card this does not completely keep kids and elderly safe but an extensive police check some pedos will still get through

Yep it is a green card here in Vic.  Something that has also changed lately is that I now have to undertake an annual online course on mandatory reporting. Bit of a pain but I understand the reasons although I think the information could be delivered in a better way.

I am awaiting November to watch, "Fat Pizza" (spelling ) as it was shot in my road.

Up & down passed my house using a drone camera as well as the other equipment. (like Hoon cars).

I don't think I would bother other-wise

spacesailor

I like Pauly's humor, especially in Houso's.

It's almost a doco in some areas.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I defend all bigots/religious fanatics/nutters, right to believe in whatever they wish HOWEVER I vehemently appose any suggestion that they have a right to publicly promote their rabid uttering. So I appose Folau & Court having access to any media that gives oxygen to their horrible philosophy(s).

Their respective sporting bodies have tried very hard to prevent such cretins, as these ,from using their sport, as a platform for their opinions - I support their efforts.

In an ideal world our news media would also be supportive by self sensor on any such hate promoting activity but unfortunately it is just such sensationalism that sells papers/air time and the journos are, for the most part, second only to the worlds oldest profession, in selling to the highest bidder.

Folau was going to be taken to court for breaking his contract, by spouting rubbish which the sports body did not allow.

Funny thing is that Folau ended up paid out by his employers. Did he break his contract? Or was that just an afterthought to make the sporting body look good. I don't agree with what Folau said, but I expect anyone of average intelligence to realise that he is a fool and not to take any notice of his ramblings.

Today I hear that the two Qld players who met schoolgirls at a school function, where the players were introduced to the kids are to have their contracts torn up. No doubt that is because the government is paying employers to keep on workers and that would not look good in this case. I just wonder who authorised a gathering of rugby league players and teenage schoolgirls? Did the players have blue cards, if not why not? What were the school administrators thinking?

I would not let a beer swilling, wife bashing, woman abusing RL player anywhere near a school girl or even any decent woman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

......................t I expect anyone of average intelligence to realise that he is a fool and not to take any notice of his ramblings. Hitler and every fanatic before & after was as Falau and millions ended up following them

I would not let a beer swilling, wife bashing, woman abusing RL player anywhere near a school girl or even any decent woman.A bit over the top Yenn

So Skippy, you would be happy to let a beer swilling, wife bashing, woman abusing RL player near your wife?

I didn't say they were all like that, only that those that were should be shunned. I thought there would be a reaction!

• Like 1

So Skippy, you would be happy to let a beer swilling, wife bashing, woman abusing RL player near your wife?

I didn't say they were all like that, only that those that were should be shunned. I thought there would be a reaction!

Yenn - it may be useful, on occasions, to talk in generalities but to label an entire sporting organisation the way you have, in my opinion, is not .

Sure there may be stupid/bad/misogynistic/drunken/ sh.t people within the RL but I am sure there are intelligent /good/respectful/tea teetotallers and whatever others, as well.

I just dont like inaccurate labels - period!

How would you like to be lumped in with some particularly unpleasant aviator, just because you happen to be a pilot?

• Like 1