Funny videos

red750

On 13/03/2024 at 8:02 PM, nomadpete said:

Makes me think our roads are underutilised.

We only use one side for each direction.

Not joking. Given that autonomous vehicles potentially know the thinking/paths of oncoming traffic, we can expect these interesting traffic activities to become the norm after human drivers become obsolete.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There are two comedy programmes that highlight the follies of government and those in the Public Service - Yes Minister/Prime Minister and Utopia. Each of them can provide us with snippets to illustrate our comments. Here's one relevant to the Tasmanian election.

• Agree 1

Here's my attempt:

Circumference = 2.pi.r

Radius of A = 1/3B

Circumference of A = 2.pi.1/3B

Circumference of B = 2.pi.B

How many times can B be divides by A equally?  The answer is  found by calculating B/A.

B/A = 2.pi.B/ (2.pi.1/3B) = 1/(1/3)

Therefore B/A = 3

Now I'll watch the video.

1 minute ago, facthunter said:

See it as a planetary gear.

I thought of planetary gears, too. What about a roller tappet following a cam? - No, because in that situation the tappet is only moving along a line from the centre of the camshaft, through the body of the tappet to the valve stem.

• Agree 1

Went to the doctor and she put me on this new exercise program. Unfortunately I hurt my back putting my shorts on so I wasn’t able to do it.

With your well-being in mind, I share this simple exercise routine with you 
No matter your sport; golf, tennis, walking, etc. If you perform this exercise routine to loosen up prior to playing, you should have no concerns about sustaining an injury while you play. As you will see, it's so simple even a child can do it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2