Israeli government

Yenn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Israeli government have a problem with its septic system and Kero lanterns?Drifting worse than MH370 wreckage

nomadpete, the thread drift is not as bad as it sounds. For instance, in all my years of camping with kero lanterns, I've never encountered an Israeli Government agent in the bush. But I did sit beside an Israeli once on a flight from Alice Springs to Sydney. And that plane ran on Jet A1 that Phil mentioned. So it's all relevant. Not sure about the septics though.

Most arabs see Israel as a proxy for the USA. That's what Osama was all about. Alas for Osama, he never got his message through.

Most people have no idea why he did it. My mother-in-law says he did it cos he hated Christians.

Gosh he should have spent the same time and money on a publicity campaign instead of making everybody angry and seeking revenge in him.

Getting back to the thread drift... Moved into the current abode about 2.75 year ago.. First time I have ever had a septic tank or any other form of non mains connected system (well, except for those old cotton nappies, of course - but that was a very long time ago).

Biggest PITA system on earth - looking at alternate processing systems at the moment. Of course, some are expensive to maintain and pure "natural" processing systems seem to be dying a slow death by 1000 cuts as they overflow and spew raw sewerage with any decent rains...

Anyway, back to the septic system - serviced a family of four for the first year and a half. since then has just filled - and I think the increased fill rate is because of the BS I spout out since joining this and rec flying ;-)

Septic is anaerobic treatment of sludge. Often called primary treatment, it destroys organic pathogens such as bacteria and hopefully viruses. The secondary threatment is accomplished through aeration of the waste where aerobic bacteria break down nitrates and phosphates which are harmful as run-off because they are fertilisers and feed algae in the watercourses. Sometimes waste is dosed with weak concentrations of chlorine on release. Absorption arrays are not able to treat the waste but allow it to percolate into the sub soil rather than forming ponds on the surface. Sometimes waste is used to irrigate an area of vegetation but not for crops or veggies. Don

He was/is BLACK and for many USA folk that Niga has got to be got out of the white house. The stuff ( about him and his family) some rednecks have produced you wouldn't believe. Funny how he was so educated erudite and pleasant and classy. TRUMP was the main force behind the "birther" allegations That he was born outside America and a Moslem. Trump admitted that, but it did the job. How you get there doesn't matter. Winner's are grinners. First thing he was going to do was Gaol Hillary. . ? Nev

Septic tanks gradually fill their primary chamber with insoluble stuff. How long this takes depends on how careful you are with what goes in, but even with care it will need cleaning out sometimes. There is a couple I have met who invested in a tanker-sucker truck and they travel the country having a semi-holiday lifestyle, sucking out a septic tank or two every few days.

But...where to dump the stuff? I didn't ask.

I reckon that Wiki must be counting Hispanics as "white" . I guess this is politically correct.

Maybe it is English-speaking whites who are now in the minority.

Anyway, I would have voted for Obama. But he was brought up by a white grandmother and was spared the street culture of violent black youths by growing up in Hawaii.

Bondi beach,

Already has a Large sewer pipe not that far out, & lumps of "you-know-what" have washed up onto the beach itself.

The "Hawksbury river is badly polluted already. when there's a drought ( no water to flush) the upper part smells.

The paddocks at Minchinbury were used & the operator copped a huge fine for putting Milk Wash into the ground were cattle were grazing .

So they've all been tried & found wanting!. Just bury the sediment and hope it stay put.

spacesailor

It's quite incredible how the mine owners expect to leave the place in a giant mess and expect the taxpayers to remedy the situation. Glencore has a big polluting problem in the NT and hasn't paid any tax at all ever. It's not owned by australians either. This $#1t has to stop. Nev

It's quite incredible how the mine owners expect to leave the place in a giant mess and expect the taxpayers to remedy the situation. Glencore has a big polluting problem in the NT and hasn't paid any tax at all ever. It's not owned by australians either. This $#1t has to stop. Nev

[ATTACH]49178._xfImport[/ATTACH]

image.thumb.jpeg.1aebc7ac5223527018ec77af036da1b6.jpeg

Spacey, I was on that "DREDGE" a few month's ago. It's hundreds of tons in weight and float's (did once) in it's own pond of water and gradually moves along as it works a patch.. Yes the soil structure is all messed up and there are usually heavy metals released and often cyanide involved in gold extraction.. Nev