Israeli government

Yenn

Donald Trump has declared that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.

Now I know Israel has been pulling the strings in the USA for years, but I hadn't realised that they had made Trump their dictator..

Really it is just an aside from trump to hide all his lack of achievment.

What surprises me is that all the media report what trump says, but none of them seem to wonder if it can be trus.

Can Trump really change the capital of another country.

If he can would he please make the capital of Australia the Australian Antarctic Territory.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump's like a big fart. A lot of noise and hot air.

First Doublya, now Bozo. So where does America go from here? Ronald McDonald for President, perhaps. There was talk of Oprah running for President. She'd do a lot better job than the comedians and used car salesmen that they've been electing for a long time now.

When I were a kid the rubbers had to be spat on and then they abraded the paper. It is amazing to think of all the things we didn't have as a kid.

Mc Donalds, TV. Videos. LP records. DVDs and CDs, plastic except for bakelite, LED lights

It's amazing how times and technology have changed. There's still a lot of people alive who rode on the back of animals to school.

I've even heard that in the old days before electronics, family members spent their evenings talking to each other. That's strange behaviour nowdays..

It's amazing how times and technology have changed. There's still a lot of people alive who rode on the back of animals to school.

I've even heard that in the old days before electronics, family members spent their evenings talking to each other. That's strange behaviour nowdays..

Several of us rode a big grey mare to school and I still use the kerosene lamp during blackouts.

The list is very long. I get quite a thrill when I contemplate the changes I've lived through. I enjoyed most of my childhood. The lack of technology never compromised our enjoyment of life. I wonder how that translates to the life experiences of our grandchildren. I really hope that they enjoy their journey as much as I have.

And mum didn't need a car because we rode our bikes to school, and mum bought veg from the roving mobile fruit and veg truck, the milk and bread was delivered daily, and the butcher shop was within (not so short) walking distance. Even after the ice man stopped delivering, with all fresh produce so easily available, a fridge was a(expensive) luxury.

And yet, amazingly, our quality of life didn't suffer. Nor did our happiness.

I remember when the night soil truck turned over in Gladstone.

One of the men was wading around in the muck and his mate asked him what he was doing. He explained that he was looking for his jacket and the mate said "forget it you wouldn't wear it would you"

He replied " No But my lunch is in the pocket"