Illegal Immigrants ? ? ? ? ?

Phil Perry

Extremists Turbo.

Protecting yourself and your property is hardly an extreme concept, it has been quite normal through most of time, it's only fairly recently that management have decided we should rely on them as our protectors, and do nothing to help ourselves.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would consider that my wife shooting me because I missed the front door lock and rattled the keys when I got home in the dark from the trip a day early, or if I left a loaded gun on the table, meaning to put it away, when the phone rang and the next thing I heard was a loud bang and my three year old son was dead on the floor as reasonably sound reasons. You can easily check the historic record.

If you don't know what equal force is you should lock your firearms away before studying it, because it's very easy to be charged with murder.

In very simple terms, not necessarily the exact legal definition, if someone enters your property you can tell them to get out.

If they yell back at you, you can yell at them.

If they continue, and push you, you can push them to defend yourself

If they hit you with a fist, you can hit them with a fist to defend yourself

If they hit you with a baseball bat, you can hit them with a baseball bat to defend yourself

If they brandish a gun, you can brandish a gun to defend yourself

If they shoot at you, you can shoot at them to defend yourself

In order to be defending yourself they must be attacking you at the time. There was one case where some ferals drove their car into a person's yard, beat him up badly, I think robbed him and then jumped back in the car and reversed back into his house. By then he'd grabbed his rifle and fired through the back window injuring or killing a couple, and I think was charged with murder, because it was not equal force.

So be careful when you try to live in the past.

Old people and guns, late at night is never a good idea. Especially when the jury hears about the "threats" to society the defendant fears the most.

Its interesting how the very "serious" threat in society and the only response from "educated" citizens is to do nothing? Why are you doing nothing?

We all want to be able to defend our homes and loved ones, but some of the defective humans perpetrating these outrages are beyond reason. I doubt they'd think about consequences before they act. The new ice epidemic has spawned violence against even the ambos trying to help.

Perhaps some sharia law applied to drug dealers would be an effective deterrent... After all, some of the bikies selling drugs are moslems.

I would consider that my wife shooting me because I missed the front door lock and rattled the keys when I got home in the dark from the trip a day early, or if I left a loaded gun on the table, meaning to put it away, when the phone rang and the next thing I heard was a loud bang and my three year old son was dead on the floor as reasonably sound reasons.

If you believe your wife would not be able to understand firearm training then don't do it. Similarly if you believe you are unable to understand firearm training and safety then don't do it. M61A1's proposal is not compulsory, it seems he is just suggesting a return to the original principals of policing set out by Sir Robert Peels nine principles, known to be very effective by the Detroit Police chief amongst many others. This stuff is becoming more critical now as a good few people are irrational and completely off their heads as O_K points out.

I would consider that my wife shooting me because I missed the front door lock and rattled the keys when I got home in the dark from the trip a day early, or if I left a loaded gun on the table, meaning to put it away, when the phone rang and the next thing I heard was a loud bang and my three year old son was dead on the floor as reasonably sound reasons. You can easily check the historic record.

If you don't know what equal force is you should lock your firearms away before studying it, because it's very easy to be charged with murder.

In very simple terms, not necessarily the exact legal definition, if someone enters your property you can tell them to get out.

If they yell back at you, you can yell at them.

If they continue, and push you, you can push them to defend yourself

If they hit you with a fist, you can hit them with a fist to defend yourself

If they hit you with a baseball bat, you can hit them with a baseball bat to defend yourself

If they brandish a gun, you can brandish a gun to defend yourself

If they shoot at you, you can shoot at them to defend yourself

In order to be defending yourself they must be attacking you at the time. There was one case where some ferals drove their car into a person's yard, beat him up badly, I think robbed him and then jumped back in the car and reversed back into his house. By then he'd grabbed his rifle and fired through the back window injuring or killing a couple, and I think was charged with murder, because it was not equal force.

So be careful when you try to live in the past.

That's exactly what my issue with the current laws is, when someone is unlawfully entering your property (within reason), you shouldn't need to be worrying about what you'll be charged with while someone is threatening you.

Your case involving the beating up, should never have ended in court for the victim, in my view, someone who does that deserves the bullet in the back of the head as they drive away.

In case of someone threatening you with a firearm, it's just not going to work, unless the intruder will wait while you get your weapon, then your ammo & load up, assuming you actually went through the red tape that it takes to have one at all.

I understand what you are saying about the law, I just think it's inadequate by a long shot.

Kids & women have no problems using firearms safely if they are taught, they are just another tool.

This stuff is becoming more critical now as a good few people are irrational and completely off their heads as OK points out.

You must be referring to Qlds Herr Newman and his Shock Troopers in their Hitler inspired attempt to turn us into criminals based upon who we count as friends...

My Dad lives in Detroit,,,and is heavily protected,,,one could ask what he's afraid of,,,,,not a damn thing :)

The equal force is how it works here , but really, I'm not waiting for the other guy to hit me with his baseball bat before I wade in with mine,,,,as for police ,the only thing more useless than an ashtray on a motorbike is ringing the police when your property is being attacked, we've had our place vandalised three time in three years ,stuff stolen and the daycare centre across the common completely destroyed,,,,,I've rung the cops every time ,,,,,guess how many times they've turned up,,ZERO! Even went through triple 0 for the daycare centre, a total no show!

If I catch someone now I'll use equal force ,,,and then I'll call the cops to get the carcass off my property ! I'm really over it ,and the thing that infuriates me the most ,it's when the bastards seem to think we can do nothing , it's being treated as prey that really p1sses me off,,,,and that is the same attitude the Muslims have towards us ,we are looked at as a pest ,to be either trained( brainwashed) or exterminated ,not my opinion, it's their book!

Matty

A while back someone on TV said if a person enters your property you cannot legally do anything but call the police, leave the premises and wait. With self defense you must be sure to only use equal force, the system clearly favors criminals, thanks again dooo-gooders.

A while back someone on TV said if a person enters your property you cannot legally do anything but call the police, leave the premises and wait. With self defense you must be sure to only use equal force, the system clearly favors criminals, thanks again dooo-gooders.

All fine ,,,we need to set up some refuge where people can wait for a few days while the cops get around to it,,,,

You must be referring to Qlds Herr Newman and his Shock Troopers in their Hitler inspired attempt to turn us into criminals based upon who we count as friends...

Maybe choose better friends, bikies are criminals who ruin lives, who will do anything for money, who for years have been behaving as if they are above the law it was high time something was done. It is refreshing to see a politician with the balls to tackle the issue after all the dickless wonders who have got us where we now are.

Maybe choose better friends, bikies are criminals who ruin lives, who will do anything for money, who for years have been behaving as if they are above the law it was high time something was done. It is refreshing to see a politician with the balls to tackle the issue after all the dickless wonders who have got us where we now are.

The reality is though, that you don't need to be a bikie, or a criminal to run foul of the new laws, all a cop has to do is say the he suspected that you belong to a criminal organisation, and he can lock you up for as long as it takes to get in front of a magistrate. Ask the Ex-soldier who has a few tatts, and believed that he had some rights, how it works.

It all sounds macho to defend yourself - not so easy in reality.

A few years ago a person who became known as Mad Max was disturbed apparently during a burglary by police. He took off in his car and several carloads of police joined chase. when they managed to stop him he fired 8 shots and seven went into police. He then escaped into our neighbourhood, was seen in our street and police raided three houses which backed on to our property. On coming home from work each night the first thing I did was enter the house with a centrefire rifle designed for open country.

The first night I flung the front door open and covered the hallway OK, which had a door each side. When I stepped in and looked into the lounge room I realised I could be shot in the back from the office. It was the same everywhere there were two doors, and I realised it was harder to be a Rambo than to dream of being one, but the cops couldn't clear every house, each night he could have been in ours,so one of us had to take the risk, and by the end of the week I'd refined my techniques, but realistically would have been no match for Max.